Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father (38211 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
That man is abusing that his alleged wife seriously at home but the woman is just sticking due to financial security.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Women can endure any form and degree of pain as long money is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by naphunlimited(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
sad
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Beremx:
It's likely she's the one who ran to the senator because of money. Cheaply gotten is cheaply valued.

Oga pastor, pray he hasn't infected your wife daughter with HIV.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Truthbites: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
I have never heard any good thing about this senator

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
And why are you just coming out to say this now? Someone kidnapped your daughter and you're reporting after 3yrs. Your daughter followed him willingly, enticed by weath and later found out that all that glitters is not gold.

Which wealth?
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by unscripted(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
And why are you just coming out to say this now? Someone kidnapped your daughter and you're reporting after 3yrs. Your daughter followed him willingly, enticed by weath and later found out that all that glitters is not gold.
and it is written in our tradition ,that for this reason her bride price shud not be paid ..!!
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by roladex(f): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
So this preety lady has his also.wat a pity
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by KayB: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Only Alfas abduct now, bride price gimni?
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by roladex(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
So this preety lady is a victim of battery and also have HIV ... wat a pity

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by NnwachukuOkike: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
0806BLEEB5112 grin

Nigeria is a joke.

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by jchioma: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you ask me, I will say that this man, Abbo is very irresponsible. How will he feel if it was his daughter?

And the girl also didn't try. Haba! Which kin abduction be dis? How many more children will she bear for this her so-called abductor before sense return?
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Lastanza: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
The lady looks soo unhappy. Anything goes for money. Women and money.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by VULCAN(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
The lady is of age and followed the man willingly. That is not the definition of abduction
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by NnwachukuOkike: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:
How much is bride price for North that a Senator cannot pay

In the north Fulani jihadist don't pay dowry/bride price, they kidnaps/abducts/lure women/girls with money. Worst of it all, his unofficial father in-law is an infidel Nigerian pastor.
These are Fulani politicians sponsoring the kidnapping of school girls and boys in the north.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Spechialone(f): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
This Abbo guy again??
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by favour32(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
This man,Abbo,has so many skeletons in his cupboard being exposed in piecemeal.
Are you sure he is mentally stable?
Do not underestimate the power of hypnotism.
Oyibo have theirs and Africa get e own too.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Agugbadin: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:
How much is bride price for North that a Senator cannot pay

What about the battering of this woman
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Agugbadin: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Poverty is the root cause of all this ladies falling victim of this demon called senetorAbbo
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Agugbadin: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Zuriela:

He's is mentally unstable. Being a senator is a slap on this country.

You now know one reason why Nigeria remains a third world country moving backwards to a fourth world country. If such a man can be a law maker, what do you expect, nothing
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by seborrhic: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rubbish father, rubbish mother,rubbish family;IF WHAT THE FATHER SAID IS TRUE.
A man abducted your daughter and you as a father or the mother or both of you couldn't trace him to take back your daughter,even if he is the president.
Even in many families in the South,the male member(s) alone will take it upon themselves to go forcefully get back their sister.
I believe the man is lying and it's the daughter,due to defective upbringing that saw money,and told them categorically to not come near her or else she use's Abbo's connections to get them arrested and locked up.The father and family being Lily livered cowed in like rain soaked rats.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by bankolefun(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Bro good to see you. Why didn't that pastor go to the police all these while?
chai..bros God bless you so much , i love ur reasoning abeg send ur acct nos make i flash am..
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by boladez(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Some people are actually better without fathers!...Is this one a father?
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Obakoolex(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Bro good to see you. Why didn't that pastor go to the police all these while?
He's getting paid either by the senator or the wife, just couldn't mention it out
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Ezonman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chrisbeks:
This senator must be an animal. BTW, why did he change his name from clifforf Ishaku to Elisha Abbo?
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Ezonman(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chrisbeks:
This senator must be an animal. BTW, why did he change his name from clifforf Ishaku to Elisha Abbo?
He was a Muslim before, later convert to Christian that is how he changed his name

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by gentlegenius(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
Why are you defending evil?
Since the stupid daughter has now realised that all that gliters is not gold, why can't she have to freedom to walk away?
Isn't it obvious that this senator has a cockroach in his cupboard which makes him afraid that his so called wife may expose if she is allowed to walk free?
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by jumobi1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:

How do you know he is just coming out to report now? When the news about Cliff Ishiaku suing for being denied admission due to his HIV status, did you hear about it? Just because you haven’t heard about something doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The Senator is popular now due to the adult-store video so news about him reaches more ears.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by ejemamaka: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by rickyrex(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thou I find this write up to be a cooked up story. How did your daughter left your house with her bags to another man's house without your approval. You are a pastor, where did your daughter tell you she was going even after you didn't see her for many weeks in your house
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Larryndelaw: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Stupid pastor. Why can't you report to the police since 2016
You are waiting for God to do the miracle
Confused people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30,000 Salary Earners: How Do You Cope? / Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" / Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.