Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity (12875 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by CodeTemplar: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Omoslim26:

lol :-Ddis is wat nairaland have done to d green ones all dis points u pointed out i av neva encounted any i am igbo nd i can tel u dat religion do nt divide d yorubas shun all dis jobless and useless people doing afonja,ipob,conehead,Igbo on dis forum shun tribalism it is for the unintelligent ones
CC: quorax
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by Quorax: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What useless truth is there in you harassing a whole tribe because they didn't all vote along regional lines you had anticipated?
Calling people foolish Yoruba because they didn't vote in your preferred candidate or party is the truth to you.
Are you implying the nation would have been better off if another candidate had been voted in or what exactly?
Maybe you should grow up and learn go respect peoples opinions.

You just want to run your mouth abi... go read this...

https://www.nairaland.com/5315020/miyetti-allah-vigilante-operating-ondo

I hope that makes you happy..

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by Quorax: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
CC: quorax
If you do not understand the stance of Igbos on this issue, ask for clarification and they will tell you.

Again, it is not about tribalism as most of you think, it is about making moves that largely benefits the South as it is obtainable in the North...

I do not know why Nigerians mistake truth for hate... why are you people like this? Has anything Igbos have mentioned about Buhari not come to pass? Tell me one thing they said that this man has not proven them right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by CodeTemplar: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Quorax:
If you do not understand the stance of Igbos on this issue, ask for clarification and they will tell you.

Again, it is not about tribalism as most of you think, it is about making moves that largely benefits the South as it is obtainable in the North...

I do not know why Nigerians mistake truth for hate... why are you people like this? Has anything Igbos have mentioned about Buhari not come to pass? Tell me one thing they said that this man has not proven them right!
It is föolishness for you to think you can effectively summarize the stance of every Igbo man and start talking about the "the stance of the Igbos on this issue". Take minute break, have a deep breathe and then read your own posts from the angle of a guest who doesn't know the true identity of who is using the account name 'Quorax". You will see that you sound like a Fulani propagandist.
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by CodeTemplar: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Quorax:

Rubbish!
An so what, they are doing it in Mali and Niger also. So what?
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by CodeTemplar: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Quorax:

Rubbish!
An so what, they are doing it in Mali and Niger also. So what?
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by Quorax: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It is föolishness for you to think you can effectively summarize the stance of every Igbo man and start talking about the "the stance of the Igbos on this issue". Take minute break, have a deep breathe and then read your own posts from the angle of a guest who doesn't know the true identity of who is using the account name 'Quorax". You will see that you sound like a Fulani propagandist.
whatever rock your boat bro, I have done my part... IGBOS are the problem... and we love our problem, leave it for us. Tthank you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Quorax:
whatever rock your boat bro, I have done my part... IGBOS are the problem... and we love our problem, leave it for us. Tthank you.
I hope u aren't trying to imply I made the above claims? If so, please back it up.
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by bigfish3k: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Omoslim26:

lol :-Ddis is wat nairaland have done to d green ones all dis points u pointed out i av neva encounted any i am igbo nd i can tel u dat religion do nt divide d yorubas shun all dis jobless and useless people doing afonja,ipob,conehead,Igbo on dis forum shun tribalism it is for the unintelligent ones
my igbo friend - tribalism is real so dont pretend about it.
yorubas and hausas are using it to succeed in nigeria but u igbos are deceived into being nationalistic which doesnt exist.
Zik and jonathan did nationalism how much did it fetch us - please be realistic with the obvious
the yoruba muslim guy i told u about in my last quote is real, it happened
in nigeria tribalism wins while nationalistic people looses
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2019
MayorofLagos:

Is Ibo not weeping for voting Atiku? undecided

Lol! Bros the inevitable is happening and you still cling to your tribal hatred.. Lol! Open your eyes!!
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2019
FRESHG:
ARRANTT NONSENSE. WHETHER THESE FACELESS ELDERS LIKE IT OR NOT, TINUBU IS THE ONLY TRUE LEADER OF YORUBA RACE, WHATEVER HE SAYS IS FINAL.

GOD BLESS ALL THE OMOLUABIS BOTH HOME AND ABROAD
Lol!
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2019
bigfish3k:

my igbo friend - tribalism is real so dont pretend about it.
yorubas and hausas are using it to succeed in nigeria but u igbos are deceived into being nationalistic which doesnt exist.
Zik and jonathan did nationalism how much did it fetch us - please be realistic with the obvious
the yoruba muslim guy i told u about in my last quote is real, it happened
in nigeria tribalism wins while nationalistic people looses

Your post make no sense.. oya see where the tribalism has led Nigeria. Nigeria is a big joke..
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by bigfish3k: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Your post make no sense.. oya see where the tribalism has led Nigeria. Nigeria is a big joke..
it makes sense with SW and north that are winning through tribalism and are mocking u that is doing nationalism
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
bigfish3k:

it makes sense with SW and north that are winning through tribalism and are mocking u that is doing nationalism

At what benefit?
Re: Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity by MayorofLagos(m): 4:41am On Jan 18, 2020
LANDLORD72:

*Federal Emergency Management agency FEMA advice Nigerians*

CRIME AND KIDNAPPING IS ON THE RISE- BE CAUTIOUS!

1. Never use car stickers that says where you work, especially if you have a prestigious job.

2. Never share pictures of your kids in their school uniforms or badges. Protect your kids!

3. When you attend parties, don't let the band get you so high that you start spraying money like no man's business, use an envelope.

4. Don't be the one that tries to empty the ATM machine by making large withdrawals ...You don't need 50k in your wallet to feel like a man.

5. Always delete your bank transaction notifications, especially SMS...you really can memorize your bank balance....Shred ur POS/ATM receipts.

6. Don't go jogging while it's dark, you really should be smarter than that. If you can, get someone trusted as company.

7. Always lock your doors, even if you're only going out to switch off your generator.

8. NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER WEAR YOUR ID outside your work place. No one needs to know where you work

9. Be accountable to your spouse or parents, let someone know where you are at every point.

10. As much as you can, don't send kids alone on errand outside your house, they are soft targets.

11. Don't try to show you are the richest in the neighborhood by making large donations in your estate meetings, learn modesty.

12. When you give, give with modesty and privately, learn to say "I can't spare that amount now".

13. Don't stay late in your office long after closing hours. That deadline work can be done at home.

14. Make safety the number one factor in your decision always!

15. Mind what you post about yourself on social media.

*Wishing you a successful week ahead*
*Good Morning*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness / President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund / Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.