Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) (37773 Views)

Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations / Ore Industrial Park / 2018 November batch Plantain Farm Sponsors At Benin Agro-Industrial Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Sanromeo(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
The investment drive of the Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, is already yielding fruit as companies sited at the Ore Industrial Park begin full operations.

Governor Akeredolu had signed Six Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Linyi Municipal Republic in China.

Among the various companies are the Cassava/Ethanol Plant , Agrochemicals, Papermills factory , Medium Density Fiber Board, Plantation, Textile Industry and We-wood.

Speaking with our correspondent at the Park, the Business Development Manager of We-Wood, Mr. Jack Sun said that the industries are already rewriting the history of the state industrially and setting it on right footing.

He noted that about 10,000 workers have been engaged by the companies apart from contractors working on construction projects at the Park.

His words: “The state government is setting the state on the right footing industrially. Apart from the companies already operating at the Industrial Park, before the end of this year, a company that will produce milk and a motor assembly plant will spring up here.

Sun said the Motor Plant will be first of its kind in the country as various parts of automobiles would be imported to be assembled at the Park.

He said experts who will man the motor assembly are being trained, while work is ongoing on the site to be used.

According to him, the two companies when they also take off will not only contribute to the development of the state, but will also provide more job opportunities for the people.

He disclosed that the partnership between Ondo State Government and the Linyi City in China has been cemented with the provision of security at the Ore Industrial Park and the prevailing peace in the state in general.

The Manager noted that if Ondo State has been embroiled in crisis, it would have been difficult to set up the companies.

“Apart from the state being peaceful, the security measures put in place by the state is helping investors to move into the state,” he added.

He promised that the welfare of workers in the companies would be made a priority and that their salaries would not be delayed.

http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Akeredolu%E2%80%99s-Efforts-Paid-Off-As-Ore-Industrial-Park-Begin-Full-Operations

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by jogojogo: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2019
Good!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Sanromeo(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2019
VIDEO: The residents of Ore hail Governor Akeredolu over the construction of the Flyover bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A56fnXLG6Cw

2 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
More photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Very hardworking man, unlike my slowpoke state governor
Always trending and nothing to show for it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by jswitch(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2019
I hope he will also complete the Ore flyover bridge presently under construction? That will help a lot in decongesting that ever busy junction as well as reduce the rate of accidents that occur there everyday. Read more on www.selectng.com.ng

10 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Aerial view of the Industrial Park also called Ondo-Linyin Industrial Hub

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by AngryNijerian: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
uzohrome:
Very hardworking man, unlike my slowpoke state governor
Always trending and nothing to show for it.
Which hardworking? all these while he has been a ghost Governor and as election draws nearer he appears everyday on nairaland. The usual Naija style of politics

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
jswitch:
I hope he will also complete the Ore flyover bridge presently under construction? That will help a lot in decongesting that ever busy junction as well as reduce the rate of accidents that occur there everyday. Read more on www.selectng.com.ng

The Ore Flyover Bridge has reached appreciable level. To be completed by October.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by SoNature(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:
Which hardworking? all these while he has been a ghost Governor and as election draws nearer he appears everyday on nairaland. The usual Naija style of politics

No reasonable man dabbles in a capital-intensive project like this without carrying out year-long feasibility study.

Make una dey get sense for Nairaland nau

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by forgiveness: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmm!
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by afroniger: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:

Reminds me of Obiano during his first tenure, especially towards the end of that tenure. They did not allow us to rest on Nairaland and social media in general, with noises all over about his 'unprecedented' performance. But since he got the second term we hardly hear anything from his end anymore. That is the way the governors behave when seeking re-election. Na their way.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by afroniger: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dp.
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by kettykin: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
so Ore will now be the Commercial capital of Ondo , while Akure remains the Administrative Capital . Some how , of all the South west states , this is one state i sometimes have faith in that it would break away from the Norm and become a real thriving capital driven by the visions and effort of many unlike Lagos that is driven by the myopic miget vision of one man

8 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by dammyGold03: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:

So you think a new government will assume office and immediately begin capital Projects like this one? No feasibility study, No plan. nothing nothing?
Governance is not for kids. Incase you don't know, Governor Akeredolu's administration just clocked 2years in office. Besides, Rome was not built in a day.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by dammyGold03: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
afroniger:

Reminds me of Obiano during his first tenure, especially towards the end of that tenure. They did not allow us to rest on Nairaland and social media in general, with noises all over about his 'unprecedented' performance. But since he got the second term we hardly hear anything from his end anymore. That is the way the governors behave when seeking re-election. Na their way.

For a government that just clocked 2 years in office, Governor Akeredolu has performed very well.

Please tell me your Governor's name. I want to check something

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by afroniger: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
dammyGold03:

For a government that just clocked 2 years in office, Governor Akeredolu has performed very well.

Please tell me your Governor's name. I want to check something

Guy, I just aired my opinion and it addressed a general trend, not just your governor. You don't have to like what I said actually. I imagine you are prolly a PR person under the governor's payroll, else you would not be taking my opinion so personal. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by ecclize: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Way to go...
This man dey try convince ppl for dire minute...
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
That wont make him get second term
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
weldone.. check my sign below, support a sister
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
BETTER THAN THE SCAM OBIANO AND IPKEAZU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bravo, Aketi! cool

2 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sanromeo:
The investment drive of the Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, is already yielding fruit as companies sited at the Ore Industrial Park begin full operations.

Governor Akeredolu had signed Six Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Linyi Municipal Republic in China.

Among the various companies are the Cassava/Ethanol Plant , Agrochemicals, Papermills factory , Medium Density Fiber Board, Plantation, Textile Industry and We-wood.

Speaking with our correspondent at the Park, the Business Development Manager of We-Wood, Mr. Jack Sun said that the industries are already rewriting the history of the state industrially and setting it on right footing.

He noted that about 10,000 workers have been engaged by the companies apart from contractors working on construction projects at the Park.

His words: “The state government is setting the state on the right footing industrially. Apart from the companies already operating at the Industrial Park, before the end of this year, a company that will produce milk and a motor assembly plant will spring up here.

Sun said the Motor Plant will be first of its kind in the country as various parts of automobiles would be imported to be assembled at the Park.

He said experts who will man the motor assembly are being trained, while work is ongoing on the site to be used.

According to him, the two companies when they also take off will not only contribute to the development of the state, but will also provide more job opportunities for the people.

He disclosed that the partnership between Ondo State Government and the Linyi City in China has been cemented with the provision of security at the Ore Industrial Park and the prevailing peace in the state in general.

The Manager noted that if Ondo State has been embroiled in crisis, it would have been difficult to set up the companies.

“Apart from the state being peaceful, the security measures put in place by the state is helping investors to move into the state,” he added.

He promised that the welfare of workers in the companies would be made a priority and that their salaries would not be delayed.

http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Akeredolu%E2%80%99s-Efforts-Paid-Off-As-Ore-Industrial-Park-Begin-Full-Operations
Ore
Industry to be powered by what? Generators ! How much is a liter? Nigerian politicans and white elephant na 5 and 6

3 Likes

Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by KingOdart(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Welcome development but more still need to be done

Kudos to Akeredolu
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good news! More of this from other states!! Something good coming out of our country not bad news, cultism, rape and bbnaija
Re: Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) by bamasite(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good project.

I respect projects that lead to human capacity development

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Registration Extended To October / Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses! / Ecrestglobal E-currency Exchange Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.