Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,242 members, 7,839,282 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Scriptures For Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptures For Prayers (145 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / The Perfect Scriptures For Easter Weekend / Faith Building Bible Scriptures For Every Challenge In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures For Prayers by Revadebola: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
SCRIPTURES FOR PRAYERS.

When you use relevant scriptures to pray on issues, it makes your prayers very potent.

God's Word will never return to Him void. Quoting scriptures in your prayers, makes God respond quickly to your prayers.

Isaiah 55:11
"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it".

In these series of WhatsApp daily audio broadcast teachings, I will show you how to use relevant scriptures in your prayers, which will make your prayers powerful.

"SCRIPTURES FOR PRAYERS" is the title of the new series of the WhatsApp daily devotional audio teachings I will be starting from tomorrow by God's grace.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all turn around breakthroughs.

The daily audio broadcast is about 1.5mb or 10 minutes broadcast.

We send out fresh audio broadcast about 12 midnight every day.

In case, you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Easier? / The Hunted Life / Scriptures For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.