Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) (56911 Views)

FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Celebrityblog: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Tolu Ogunlesi has provided insight into the procedures for Ministerial Swearing-in, things that are to be done before Ministers are sworn-in.

He enlightened his Twitter followers and also provided a video of the moment Buhari’s Ministerial designates picked up their bags at the SGF's office.

Watch the moment Buhari's Ministers-designates picked up their Policy Documents at SGF's office yesterday, ahead of their Induction on August 19 and 20.

One Minister One, one bag.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/buharis-ministers-designates-pick-up.html?m=1

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by leofab(f): 1:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Portico
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:41am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked

Looks like some BBNaija stuff.
They are the new housemates.

Just like the housemates, they'd just eat, sleep and wait till they are either evicted or their tenure is over.
Some will be remarkable, some will be insignificant but the viewers can only simply watch them without them adding any tangible benefit to the viewer's life.

But unlike the housemates, the viewers can not determine if they want them to stay on or leave.
Biggie decides everything so the viewers are completely powerless.
They shall suffer and wail only in the comfort of their homes while the housemates become overnight celebrities.

That alone is the beauty of the 'Next Level' Democracy.

291 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by emilas1979(m): 1:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Bag or no bag
Don't trust Buhari
Don't trust either of those fellas too.
Just give us electoral system that will make our vote count.

Trump won election in the US,
Many took to the street shouting NOT MY PRESIDENT, and non was harassed.
So Buhari is NOT MY PRESIDENT.
Hope they won't come for me.
I need a Nigeria I can be proud of.
If the electoral act as amended is signed into law,then I will forgive all of them. if not..
HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by galadima77(m): 2:48am On Aug 07, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, power supply is worse off than during the PDP era in Tunga Minna, Niger state.

And our governor is busy junketeering.

A spade is a spade...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by money121(m): 4:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Sakamaje grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Annie939(f): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2019
what's in that bag?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Kingosytex(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari and his the-more-you-look-the-less-you-see tactics. This reminds me of the UEFA CL draws.

5 Likes

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by netpro(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Next level locked and loaded. Let's go there!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by madmohamed(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Elkiko(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Is like gamble...
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by seunmsg(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Good policy wrongly administered. It would have made more sense if the minister designates have been assigned their respective portfolios. Telling them to go and study recommendations and workings of every ministry is just a way of setting them up for failure. They should be studying whstbis specifically related to their ministry and not this jack of all trade approach. Hopefully, subsequent administration will improve on the policy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by bamasite(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Bag of?

We do not need pictures or videos of people collecting documents in potomanto. What we need are pictures and videos of tangible works/projects that will better the lives of the average Nigerian. Policies and programs that will not only alleviate the sufferings of the people, but also usher in an era of massive opportunities for prosperity of the masses

Our premium pulsators guarantee full body squirting orgasms. Nationwide delivery. WhatsApp us now to order

4 Likes

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Kendumazy(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Only God knows how much the supply of those bags were contracted.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

6 Likes

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by EXLOVER(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Annie939:
what's in that bag?
Ghana must go. Don't ask me what's in the Ghana must go

1 Share

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Bossontop(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2019
undecided
Abi na dia own welcom package nii

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by baddosky1: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Simulation and rehearsal of how to pick bags of loot
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2019
THE TIME IS NOW.

LET THE JOB BEGIN.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

GOD BLESS OUR DARLING NATION.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by arantess: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Same old, same old
Old policy documents, new bags.
That's all

7 Likes

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Buharimustgo: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Even if they like let me carry truck load of document,Buhari doesn't have anything to offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by utenwuson: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Now and go minister
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by Amuocha: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Filled with cash
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by ElsonMorali: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2019
galadima77:
As far as I'm concerned, power supply is worse off than during the PDP era in Tunga Minna, Niger state.

And our governor is busy junketeering.

A spade is a spade...

Lol.

First it's not about party. Power was probably better during the military era.
Every successive Nigerian government has shown it lacks the will to deal with the near comatose electricity situation of Nigeria.

Second, I'm not so sure what your state governor can do since electricity generation and distribution falls under the Federal government's purview. Don't ask me why though.
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by luluosas(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2019
What if some cash is also hidden there?
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by MachadoPreto: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2019
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) by tigerclaws: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
[/s]
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.