Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (62647 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl Inside A Bush In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by FemiEddy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Angelfrost:
What's going on with this pedophilia nonsense on the rise... What could be causing so much perversion in the land?... With so many sexually available ladies (all 18 and above), wetin man go dey find inside barely developed girl body?.. This is worse than homosexuality and bestiality combined... Yet, this lawful in the North.... Damn.

Good is called wrong and wrong is called good in the world we live in
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:
The jungle justice team will not see tire and petrol here, it is when a 13 year old steal meat inside soup they'll react.
Nawa o... A gal that gave her consent?, fine she is a minor, it's quite punishable, but giving death penalty to a man, who had consensual sex with a minor is not fair, it's not rape, so what are u saying
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by shogsman(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
LINTUNE:
Nawa o... A gal that gave her consent?, fine she is a minor, it's quite punishable, but giving death penalty to a man, who had consensual sex with a minor is not fair, it's not rape, so what are u saying

How can you even talk of consent with a 13 year old.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Princeofasia: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
a 14year naija girl is capable of things her grand mother cant even dream of. argue with shekau

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by moredollar(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
seriously, this issue of rape and underage sex is getting out of hand. those found guilty should be SEVERELY punished to serve as a deterrent to others........
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by cenaman(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Free the man jari afterall he didn't force her, how can he confuse her with words.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Dgr8hassiE(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Angelfrost:
What's going on with this pedophilia nonsense on the rise... What could be causing so much perversion in the land?... With so many sexually available ladies (all 18 and above), wetin man go dey find inside barely developed girl body?.. This is worse than homosexuality and bestiality combined... Yet, this is lawful in the North.... Damn.

Reason with your brain if you have any.
Iponri is now part of the north abi?
MUGU

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Deejaygold(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Justice must prevail
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:

How can you even talk of consent with a 13 year old.
bro it's wrong, very wrong, however she knows between right and wrong, what about gals in the north that marry at that age, in the north
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by shogsman(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
LINTUNE:
bro it's wrong, very wrong, however she knows between right and wrong, what about gals in the north that marry at that age, in the north

Agreed but the fact that a 41 year old man will be sexually attracted to a 13 year old to the extent of asking for her consent is disgusting.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:

Agreed but the fact that a 41 year old man will be sexually attracted to a 13 year old to the extent of asking for her consent is disgusting.
true, guess he is just some random pervert
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:

Reason with your brain if you have any.
Iponri is now part of the north abi?
MUGU

You should know better than quote people way above your comprehensive and reasoning abilities... Where in my write up did I allude to the trash you are on about...

I made a general sweeping statement not specific to the thread, and you are foaming like a rabid canine, insulting someone far removed from your dim-witted and ill-bred background.

See ehn, I am quite subtle and nice, but don't test me tonight... I'm really in that kinda mood. Now, GET LOST!!! angry
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by alobright17(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:
I blame both of them, but the man act way immature, at 14 how could she succumb to such behavior? She has no fear going doing with a man old enough to be her papa.
God save us from strong head pikin.
Only In Nigeria people blame minors for such acts , have you heard anyone blaming those underage girls R ,kelly slept with? NO / reason that the law have already stated that sleeping with underage is a crime even if the underage girl is enticing you or not. even if she is the one disturbing you or not all you need to do is use your head not your dickson.

In sane country with sane people they don't go on blaming under age only in this country that people like you will be blaming an under for such acts.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by sylve11: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
na wa o.... sad cool
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol they said he decieved her with words of mouth grin in bida where I base, if you see the way I dey run from their girls eh.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
For the record, i hate RAPE and sexual defilment. As a Man living in 21st century, it is important to KNOW that whoever u want to have Sex with is NOT under 18 oooo. Bros be advised, most of these big bodied Girls u see in the streets and Campuses are under 18. Confirm their age before u chook kini. Be warned, dont do sh*t with any undergrad in 100l or 200l most of dem are just 16/17years old. No land urself for Trouble oooo. Laslas, always be RECORDING. Its d only weapon u have against dese Hoes.

REMEMBER COZA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I repeat REMEMBER COZA..!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
positivevibez:
FTC now i can soapy
get well soon
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by banio: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
I know what happened. The babe is an area chop. Everybody was enjoying the babe. This guy also heard of the news and decided to get his share. But unfortunately, police caught him and blew up his cover. Now he is in big soup.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by jasman1: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
He broke her virginity, shame on him
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Not supporting paedophilia or coercion of any kind but some 14year olds are actually 25years mature. They will even be the ones leading the game angry

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by otherway: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
OJODEL10:
sincerely, the man's joystick should be cut off.

Why if I may ask?

I will never be in support of rape or assault but when a sex act is consensual I see no issue here...

Please save me the bull poo about underage except you are foolish to deny the fact that some 14year old girls are totally off the hook..

Muslims marry 13year olds and the sky does not fall.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by otherway: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Truechic:
Not supporting paedophilia or coercion of any kind but some 14year olds are actually 25years mature. They will even be the ones leading the game angry

God bless you for your unbias.

I have been molested by a 15year old before but for self control I would have fallen flat for it and guess what? She even lied that she was 19 cos she even looked 25.

Just hear her lame excuse, he confused her with words, RUBBISH!
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
hmmmm, he should be ready to spend years in prison since he can't control his konji.
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by judgementyard(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
positivevibez:
FTC now i can soapy
And what's so special about FTC? undecided
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by otherway: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
alobright17:
Only In Nigeria people blame minors for such acts , have you heard anyone blaming those underage girls R ,kelly slept with? NO / reason that the law have already stated that sleeping with underage is a crime even if the underage girl is enticing you or not. even if she is the one disturbing you or not all you need to do is use your head not your dickson.

In sane country with sane people they don't go on blaming under age only in this country that people like you will be blaming an under for such acts.

Can you define the term "Underage?"

Whoever pegged 18 as adult age should be stoned.

It is this slavish mindset that had stagnated Africa and will continue to.

I asked a Muslim guy why they marry underage and he asked me same question? To define underage.

He said as long as a lady is menstruating and she is psycologically mature to discern what she is going into and also prepared for the marriage then there is no big deal and I come to reason it out.

I have seen many 13/14 year olds that I can not handle their stature in bed and I keep wondering how on earth will the law prohibit me from having sex with a lady I'm even scared of going down with?

And wait for the hypocritical twist..

Do you know that it is ok if a boy of 17 sleeps with an underage say 14 or 16? But a n adult guy will be castigated for doing same. Does nature not make us understand that the dck of a 16year old can be bigger than that of a 40year old?

Unfortunately we live in a world of hypocrisy, a crazy world where some people sit and draft laws for the world to follow.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
All this stupid men sef.. .
I hand you over to NL Feminists for deserved punishment!! !
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by Aboks(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
AFONJAAAA!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by alobright17(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
otherway:

Can you define the term "Underage?"

Whoever pegged 18 as adult age should be stoned.

It is this slavish mindset that had stagnated Africa and will continue to.

I asked a Muslim guy why they marry underage and he asked me same question? To define underage.

He said as long as a lady is menstruating and she is psycologically mature to discern what she is going into and also prepared for the marriage then there is no big deal and I come to reason it out.

I have seen many 13/14 year olds that I can not handle their stature in bed and I keep wondering how on earth will the law prohibit me from having sex with a lady I'm even scared of going down with?

And wait for the hypocritical twist..

Do you know that it is ok if a boy of 17 sleeps with an underage say 14 or 16? But a n adult guy will be castigated for doing same. Does nature not make us understand that the dck of a 16year old can be bigger than that of a 40year old?

Unfortunately we live in a world of hypocrisy, a crazy world where some people sit and draft laws for the world to follow.

Listen to me Mr before you go on making pointless point or asking irrelevant questions, let me also ask you if you go to court over defilement of under age girl which all the countries on this planet earth sees as offense . are you going there to tell them that they're mad to rate someone of 14 yrs as under age ?

even in the usa there is age limit on voting in fact they don't joke with defilement of under age children , so before you start changing the law you will first of all obey the current one .

Is it the Muslim believes that courts uses in making judgments?

go to google and find out each countries and it's electoral laws and the age limits you and your muslim friend didn't see it and talk about it but it is when it comes to defilement you guys will remember that the law is not fair to you .
Re: Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos by wisdomkid: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
idiots go dey hide their face, but if na person wey motor kill na, una go plaster him face full internet.
Naija, home of evil news lovers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.