Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,837 members, 7,848,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) (27325 Views)

Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rechael Okonkwo (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) , Shares Christmas Pictures / Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Liliyann:
Ndi NNE mama Chukwu by ike unu
How I always loved to travel to the village with my mom those days cool
Sad I had to miss my village's this year HighMass sad
ipob don't want to leave Lagos and go back to their village in the interior east region..
igbos love Lagos cos Lagos is like paradise to them
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by sunnydike1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
chrisxxx:
Rachael not Rechael
trust my nairalanders dey can correct
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by SoNature(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Right from my childhood days, I've always heard of this August meeting amongst my Igbo neighbors. I would love to know what this August meeting is all about.
Read my signature

It's a meeting where mothers gather to deliberate on the betterment of their local communities

They often task themselves or contribute money to execute one project or another.
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by Neimar: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
mistyebby:

Yes, she is married.
Na you marry her abi

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by Neimar: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
mistyebby:

Yes, she is married.
Na you marry her abi

mistyebby:

Yes, she is married.
Na you marry her abi

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
SoNature:

It's a meeting where mothers gather to deliberate on the betterment of their local communitiesm

They often task themselves or contribute money to execute one project or another.

Oh whao Good
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
SpyAC:
then marry an igbo man, u will never regrets it.....

If that's what God wants for me, Kosi wahala
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by SoNature(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
mistyebby:

Yes, she is married.

If you know her in person, tell her to go easy on makeup.

Makeup doesn't make every woman fine.

Even if she must wear it, just a little of it is perfect!
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Customer80:
it's about discussing challenges facing the Igbo in their various communities, bringing solution to the issues by the Igbo women

Whao this is good
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
SpyAC:
then marry an igbo man, u will never regrets it.....
Not all Igbos are gud n not all yorubas are gud to
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by mistyebby(f): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
SoNature:

I don't know her mbok. She is having acne problems so I guess the reason for the excess concealing / make up.
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by mistyebby(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
SoNature:

I don't know her mbok. She is having acne problems so I guess the reason for the excess concealing / make up. Or what do I know, e no concern me.
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
August Meeting is an annual meeting of all the women married into Anglican and Roman Catholic church in the Eastern part of Nigeria mainly Igbos, if you are not married and wedded in either Anglican or Roman catholic, you are not part of August meeting.
RiyaGoddess:
Right from my childhood days, I've always heard of this August meeting amongst my Igbo neighbors. I would love to know what this August meeting is all about.
Read my signature
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
flavnwokem:
August Meeting is an annual meeting of all the women married into Anglican and Roman Catholic church in the Eastern part of Nigeria mainly Igbos, if you are not married and wedded in either Anglican or Roman catholic, you are not part of August meeting.

Oh OK thanks
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
call me on fone,let me tell u all u need to no about august meeting
Calm down na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danielle Yul Edochie's 13th Birthday. Actor Celebrates His Daughter / Seyi Shay Looks Stunning In Leather Pants (photo) / Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.