Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends (67409 Views)

BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / BBNaija: Tacha Advises Khafi: "Gedoni Is A Uniport Boy, Don't Mess With Him" / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

I lived among you dirty afonjas to know you and your women are disgusting, wretched wh0res.

Both married and single. grin

Married women strafing right there in the office.

Married men shamelessly strafing another married woman.

tueh!!!

una no get shame.

Northerners are teaching u a big lesson. grin

Lies. You lived in Yoruba land as a porter when hunger drove you out of your cave. I'm sure there's nothing like marriage where you came from. It's all incest and group sex all day. No wonder you're bipolar. The chromosomes are dysfunctional.

Northerners are teaching us lessons using you as lab rats. Python is dancing, crocodile is smiling, you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

All ur brothers and sisters in aso rock are cleaners and maids. Alhajis use the rest to satisfy their sexual fetish.

You can apply maybe you can make some bucks to take care of your destitute family before you hit the lagoon.

At least they'll have something to remember you for
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Partnership keh, can't you read?

F@ggots can't be partnered with.

Anything to do with you is bestiality.

Mumu grin

Keep your p0rn to yourself....we know w@king is your hubby ..grin

Is dat you in skirt?
C'mon, you can do better. Why not wear a hijab?
You obviously think everyone is as stupid as you. That you even accused African men of not inventing shows you're a white man's butt licker. I'm sure you're a porta potty. Fool. Keep drinking urine and wiping ur ass with ur tongue.

You'll get to lagoon las las
Don't sleep o. Keep reading. I dey hear for you
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:34am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Lies. You lived in Yoruba land as a porter when hunger drove you out of your cave. I'm sure there's nothing like marriage where you came from. It's all incest and group sex all day. No wonder you're bipolar. The chromosomes are dysfunctional.

Northerners are teaching us lessons using you as lab rats. Python is dancing, crocodile is smiling, you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

All ur brothers and sisters in aso rock are cleaners and maids. Alhajis use the rest to satisfy their sexual fetish.

You can apply maybe you can make some bucks to take care of your destitute family before you hit the lagoon.

At least they'll have something to remember you for

Amazing you are talking about how everyone views the afonja nation. grin

You are all maids, houseboys/girls and mostly wh0res to the northerners. grin

And u have all willingly sold yourselves out to them.

Election time comes and garri and rice is thrown at your faces. cheesy

Dirty pathetic region that you ran away from to suck aboki c0ck to feed your miserable family in Niger state.

Are u not now referring to yourself? grin

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Is dat you in skirt?
C'mon, you can do better. Why not wear a hijab?
You obviously think everyone is as stupid as you. That you even accused African men of not inventing shows you're a white man's butt licker. I'm sure you're a porta potty. Fool. Keep drinking urine and wiping ur ass with ur tongue.

You'll get to lagoon las las
Don't sleep o. Keep reading. I dey hear for you

Simple negroe b1tch.

That's how dem whites look at you.

Bunch of negroe f@ggots skirting around in stupidity. grin

Get it?

slowpoke.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Amazing you are talking about how everyone views the afonja nation. grin

You are all maids, houseboys/girls and mostly wh0res to the northerners. grin

And u have all willingly sold yourselves out to them.

Election time comes and garri and rice is thrown at your faces. cheesy

Dirty pathetic region that you ran away from to suck aboki c0ck to feed your miserable family in Niger state.

Are u not now referring to yourself? grin

Mumu. See how obtuse you are. Dripping saliva from the mouth like an overused sanitary pad.
At least we get rice and garri. No be gin and chewing stick ur people dey get? cheesy grin

Come to Niger state. Come and see ur sisters furking and sucking for 500 bucks. I get them plenty wey dey suck me too grin cheesy No time for sex with such unkempt overused bitches.

Maybe that's also the career you're pursuing actively in Yoruba land. If the money ain't coming, come over to Niger. I'll fix you up. There's a village that needs a loud mouthed whóre. You fit the bill

Just jump in the lagoon if you don't have tp to come
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Simple negroe b1tch.

That's how dem whites look at me.

Bunch of negroe f@ggots skirting around in stupidity. grin

Get it?

I'm a slowpoke.
Fixed.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Mumu. See how obtuse you are. Dripping saliva from the mouth like an overused sanitary pad.
At least we get rice and garri. No be gin and chewing stick ur people dey get? cheesy grin

Come to Niger state. Come and see ur sisters furking and sucking for 500 bucks. I get them plenty wey dey suck me too grin cheesy No time for sex with such unkempt overused bitches.

Maybe that's also the career you're pursuing actively in Yoruba land. If the money ain't coming, come over to Niger. I'll fix you up. There's a village that needs a loud mouthed whóre. You fit the bill

Just jump in the lagoon if you don't have tp to come

Are you talking about your own afonja sisters fvcking around with their charms in their bags every 24/7?

We see them. grin

Even outside the country, your mothers and sisters, even brothers and fathers are on the same trade.

All for what? garri and rice that you can't even bend your waste to cultivate yourselves.grin

You keep talking about your pathetic region....keep at it. grin

Fish head
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

You are right. I am a pained, unproductive f@ggot selling my a$$ to aboki. I deserve death.

Fixed grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Are you talking about your own afonja sisters fvcking around with their charms in their bags every 24/7?

We see them. grin

Even outside the country, your mothers and sisters, even brothers and fathers are on the same trade.

All for what? garri and rice that you can't even bend your waste to cultivate yourselves.grin

You keep talking about your pathetic region....keep at it. grin

Fish head

Go to Italy. Your dem dem full there. If you reach Dubai. Dem dey chop shit. Your miserable self is aspiring too. Blaming awolowo for being an overused village pit. Please spare me ur bullcrap.

Dat region fed and housed you when you escaped from your cave with only slippers and pant.

Gather the muscle you need for a dive. The lagoon way is the only way
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Fixed grin
Trash fit for the bin.
Could only come from a half-witted slowpoke
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I am
Trash fit for the bin.
Could only come from a half-witted slowpoke like my cum head public latrine mother

Splendid grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Splendid grin
See how you described your mother so vividly and eloquently. I'm impresse ;Dd. She must be pleased. The apple didn't fall far from the tree afterall

The vacancy for a village whóre is still open. There's space for two now.

Tell me, ain't I magnanimous to you and ur wretched mother?
grin cheesy cool
Lagoon oo
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Go to Italy. My sisters dem dem full there. If i reach Dubai. Dem dey chop shit like as I dey chop aboki sh1t. My miserable self is a huge disgrace too. I Blame awolowo for me being an overused village pit. Please spare me ur insults..can't take it no more.

Dat brithel fed and housed me when i escaped from my Wh0re mum with only slippers and gstring pant as a f@ggot prostitute

Let me gather muscle and my d1ck that i need for a dive. The lagoon way is my only way

Fixed.

cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Fixed.

cheesy
Be grateful. At least you learned "fixed" from me today.
I'm happy to contribute to ur poorly obtained mal-education
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

See how i described my mother so vividly and eloquently. I' hope you are impresse ;Dd. my mum loves her ashawo job. I am must be pleased. The apple didn't fall far from the tree afterall
I am a f@ggot. sad

The vacancy for a village whóre is still open. There's space for two now.
I will live Niger state. my anus is split and bleeding. sad

Tell me, ain't I magnanimous to you and my wretched mother?
grin cheesy cool
Lagoon oo

Not my biz wax.

Your life, your head ache. cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

[s]Not my biz wax.

Your life, your head ache.[/s] cheesy
Good to see you're making good use of my "invention"
There's hope for you after all
If you can stop being the village fool perhaps a life of learning how to behave can do you good

But na lie joor. You must enter lagoon las las
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I am grateful. At least I made things easy for you and reminded you about this method.
I'm happy you have trashed my pathetic life. You have exposed my poorly obtained mal-education

Not my biz wax f@ggot. cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Not my biz wax f@ggot. cheesy
So typical of hare-brained nitwits.

Very hard of learning

Keep disgracing ur generation you hear?
Nothing can keep you from the lagoon you ungrateful daughter of a whóre!! angry
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Good to see you're making good use of my stupidity.
There's hope for me after all
. No one has given me this attention with insults and life history bashings.
If i can stop being the village fool perhaps a life of learning how to behave can do me good

But na lie joor. I must enjoy aboki d1ck

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a demented clown.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am a demented clown.
Ok
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

So typical of hare-brained nitwits like my pathetic self

Very hard of learning
...I have air head. sad

i keep disgracing my generation and tearing my anus but I love it na. Na my life.
Nothing can keep me from the lagoon me an ungrateful f@ggot of an afonja public toilet whóre!! angry

Cha1 grin

This confession sweet me die.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
My mum sexually molested me when I was 3 sad
Huh?
I am not surprised f@ggot. grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

[s]

Cha1 grin

This confession sweet me die.[/s]

koyyess:

Partnership keh, can't i read?

F@ggots can't be partnered with.

Anything to do with me is bestiality.

Mumu grin

Keep your p0rn for me....we know w@king is my hubby ..grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Huh?

I am not surprised my father is a f@ggot. grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:16am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I need to rape someone. Did it last in Ibadan. I ran to Niger state to hide.
Not surprised negroe b1tch. cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I don't know who my father is. I am a product of gang rape.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I love cross dressing

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess
:
A rare photo of members of my family
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 3:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I am jealous of bobrisky. How can I slay like him as a f@ggot? sad
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

This is the first born of my family. He's world famous for having a leaking arse

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? / BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims / BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.