Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) (18520 Views)

Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by TB959: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Well maybe...
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
Remimadrid:
The journey he will still undertake in the night.

The ones he has been taken before the wedding nko grin
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
THEY SAY: KEEP YOUR LOVE LIFE PRIVATE

1 Like

Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Iranu. Be disgracing yourself there. The bride's parents have a gigolo for son in law
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
His life, his bride, his dance... I pray he dances to old age with her. tongue
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by duality(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nonsense. There was no way he would have dragged her pants off her like that.

Just hope he's a God fearing man.

.... That's if the lady really wanted a God fearing man.
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
anyways I just found out that she wears and underskirt under her skirt....pfft!
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by eenai(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Disgusting! What did he achieve with all that. mshew
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by deltateam: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Remimadrid:
The journey he will still undertake in the night.

Must it be done in the night? Is intimacy limited to night?

I don't sanction that thing they are doing there sha.
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by femi4: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Obo to ma do, to ma su
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by LordofGenerals: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oluwabusi Adeboye is a false seller of data. Instead he is a thief with Access bank account number 0791819438. I believe he will meet his water low very soon.

Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
This woman.... This woman.... I mean the wife.....you don suffer. Your waist go shift tayar
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmm Awon omo irole aye
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Not funny please.

Madam, he is mad, and he does not know that he is doing that to himself.
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Not funny please.

Madam, he is mad, and he does not know that he is doing that to himself.
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Fiyinfoluwa26: 1:35am On Aug 16, 2019
It's nonsense
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Beey(f): 3:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Praizeupdates:
This funny but wonderful groom was seen rocking and kissing his bride on the dance floor. According the the viral video, This groom crawl underneath his bride to check his new bride unde wear and he even use His mouth to remove part of her underwear. Lol

See more here ; http://www.praizenews.com/groom-rock-bride-on-the-dance-floor-crawl-to-checck-his-bride-underwear/

Those are not undies but garter which is usually worn on the brides thigh.The trend of pulling the garter with the teeth has become very common in Western counties though I find it very disrespectful especially in the presence of parents.
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by alezzy13: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2019
He probably mistook his wife for a stripper. undecided

Nonesense
Re: Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) by desvi: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2019
with her family around?
nonsense angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.