Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,858 members, 7,820,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy (66260 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Facidio: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2019
I don't know what this dude even sings that people aer making noise about him

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Kingosytex(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2019
itspzpics:
The superstar rapper and entertainer, Zlatan Ibile who is easily identified by his tinted hairstyle, displays his new look, (dreadlocks) soon after his collaboration with DJ Cuppy on her latest single tagged “Gelato,” In his recent post he reveals he made the hair for Dj cuppy.

See More Here ; http://www.praizenews.com/this-is-the-dread-you-said-you-want-zlatan-wears-new-look-for-dj-cuppy/

Wetin make zlatan superstar? una go just de misuse words.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Mekenz:
she really need a serious and committed guy in the entertainment industry,just like her sister.

I wish luck her all the luck.

What about asa asika? She’s just not serious damn to playful for her own good. I think smtmes.

This her current song shud be a hit based on Zlatan’s performance bt look how she sang her part like it was a joke. Damn
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by majamajic(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2019
OluwasureGig:
op I showed this post to my bet9ja slip and it promised not to cut. thank you my friend for putting money in my pocket. you my friend is enriching lives

Z5B7DS2Y

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by simiife: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2019
OluwasureGig:
op I showed this post to my bet9ja slip and it promised not to cut. thank you my friend for putting money in my pocket. you my friend is enriching lives

Seems dis is d madness trending on nairaland of recent, urs made me laff sha,d slip promised nt to cut,hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by deltateam: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:

Superstar who?? Do you know what superstar mean?

C7 is an example of superstar, Papillo is another example too.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by ope15375(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by PapaAdanna: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:

My brother everybody na superstar for naija

Naira Marley
Zlatan
Small doctor
Slim case

Name dem

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Alwaysking: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2019
bercarray:
who's this Zlatan sef, the only Zlatan I know is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, somebody said he sang Killin dem with burna boy but it's like google doesn't know him too.
Lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by umarshehu58(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Him mouth too big for her to handle alone undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Mekenz(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2019
jaxxy:

What about asa asika? She’s just not serious damn to playful for her own good. I think smtmes.

This her current song shud be a hit based on Zlatan’s performance bt look how she sang her part like it was a joke. Damn
ASA asika has a baby mama,maybe she doesn't want that kind of person, considering her family status, her voice in that song and that song in to to, show's the type of person she is,then youthful exorbitant is still taking a troll on her. she needs a matured guy that will handle her.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Mekenz:
ASA asika has a baby mama,maybe she doesn't want that kind of person, considering her family status, her voice in that song and that song in to to, show's the type of person she is,then youthful exorbitant is still taking a troll on her. she needs a matured guy that will handle her.

Yes he voice shows that youthful exorbitance that music doesn’t recognize as real value vocally until applied properly.

She’s had matured men trust me bt doesn’t she’s not the type of gal a guy holds down unless that’s want she wants. It’s her nature and will only change when she sees enough reason and not because of sm1 or sm guy.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by victorian(f): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2019
simonlee:
Is it not Zlatan that welcomed a child with his baby mama just weeks ago?
men are wonderful! cheesy

Hahhhahahaahahahaha cheesy

Over wonderful lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by simplesearch: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2019
It's dangerous leaving your ward to do just anything they wanted or have whatever they requested, the outcome of such bad parenting decision are not easily spotted but much later in life when it will become apparent in their decision making on a much larger scale. This girl need to be curtailed already so she wouldn't rock her boat too quickly due to excesses.

Pro 29:15

A rod and reproof impart wisdom, but a child who is unrestrained brings shame to his mother.

Proverbs 17:25
A foolish son brings grief to his father and bitterness to her who bore him.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Americanboy35: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Superstar indeed
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by tolijascro(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Possigee7:
This dj cuppy is an ashewo...her Toto nor dey let her rest...stupid afonja bitch***spits

Lol. But una hate Yorubas sha....wetin we do una ���
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by ukaface(f): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2019
simonlee:
Is it not Zlatan that welcomed a child with his baby mama just weeks ago?
men are wonderful! cheesy
very very wonderful oooooo
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by mediclife1987(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2019
VulgarLee:
Another afonja boy fooling himself

Are you mad cos you got nobody to fool yourself with

Nobody sey make you carry all the problems of the nation dump inside your head like dustbin cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by CheedyJ(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Meteng:
This girl too like kpansh!
How many of ur friends don kpansh her ,as if say,if she 'toast' you,u no go do Thanksgiving for church..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by oluwasegun007(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019
This style is better...

The former look like algae infested head..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Unrated900(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:

Superstar who?? Do you know what super star mean?

Lol tell him

He doesn’t knows what they called a supper star

If you call Zlatan super star

Then what will the guy called wizkid or Davido?

He will call them 5star
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Meteng: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
CheedyJ:

How many of ur friends don kpansh her ,as if say,if she 'toast' you,u no go do Thanksgiving for church..
Abro, I no dey wait for her to toast me sef. I dey find am myself, I wan follow chop
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by chigbolu: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Next thing he will making ........ for her
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Shegunsmart(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
YORUBA TO THE WORLD..

Brampton Manor Academy School in East London produced the...... best A'level results this year with 100 of the Sixth form Students obtaining straight A* to A and gaining admissions to Top Rusell Group Universities--Oxford,Cambridge,LSE,ImperialCollege,UCL,Kings College,St Andrews ,Warwick, and Bristol Universities. What makes this big news is the fact that this is a State School and not the fee paying private School and more significantly THE PRINCIPAL of the School is a NIGERIAN ... Dr Dayo Olukoshi!! Biodun. Please spread the good news because BBC and Sky news will not carry it.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Slimsly100(f): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:

I taya bros cool
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by JayBasic(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
I thought you were joking. But I just confirmed it myself.
Hmmm.... Google dey fall hand oo
bercarray:
who's this Zlatan sef, the only Zlatan I know is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, somebody said he sang Killin dem with burna boy but it's like google doesn't know him too.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by bercarray(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
JayBasic:
I thought you were joking. But I just confirmed it myself.
Hmmm.... Google dey fall hand oo
I'm telling you o bro. no joke o. The day I saw it too, it was funny
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by PrinzEleju: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
but I will like to copy DJCuppy's breast ;Dbut I will like to copy DJCuppy's breast
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2019
And this is FP worthy

Nonsense n Nairaland
Re: Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Unrated900:

Lol tell him

He doesn’t knows what they called a supper star

If you call Zlatan super star

Then what will the guy called wizkid or Davido?

He will call them 5star
he will call them supernatural star

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno And Olamide Visit A Traffic Warder In Lagos (Photo) / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.