Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) (35645 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Ndkings1:
Is that his car?

No, Seun Osewa's Car undecided

1 Like

Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by SilasNwude: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
We will catch him another day.

It was just a warning. We never meant it.
[/s]
trash
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
ahh, thank God for your life one of my favourite comedian, but wetin u go do for Bauchi.
Thank God for sparing lives
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by nepapole(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Parable007:

I know someone must comment about the brand of car, who says as a celebrity you must us a big brand of car, why do we like to always prove a point in Africa, even if he uses a golf 1 who is that a problem?
The way some Nigerians reason at times baffles me.
Zero sense.

2 Likes

Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by ada001(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Popular Nigerian Comedian Involved In Motor Accident(Photo)

Popular Nigerian comedian, Afamefuna Klint Igwemba, aka ‘Klint da Drunk’, involved in a motor accident, Igbere TV reports.

Klint da Drunk took to his instagram page on Friday to share how God saved him from a terrible accident.

Igbere TV reports that Klint da Drunk who hails from Agukwu-Nri in Anocha LGA of Anambra State was filled with praises as he called on his followers to join him in thanking God for saving him from the accident which occurred along Bauchi-Jos expressway.

He wrote: ” Please, help me in praising God Almighty for delivering us from the Jaws of death. Along Bauchi-Jos express road.

”We were involved in a terrible car crash. We boarded a golf 2 on charter as it was the only means to move.

”The driver was careful enough so I had no issues with him but then, out of the blues, a truck jumped right in front of us.

”The road was wet as it had been drizzling.

”The driver tried all he could to stop the car but the slippery road just made it look like he did nothing all I was shouting was “JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!!” and with a speed of about 100km/H or there about, we rammed right into the back of this truck.

”God being so merciful and wonderful, we got off with very minor injuries.

”How the tail of the truck was stopped from causing major damage on us is just God’s doing.

”God, I thank you for life, I thank You for Your Mercies , I thank You for Your Grace and for your love on sinners like us.

” your name be glorified forever in Jesus Mighty Name!!! Amen!!

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/904462/just-in-popular-nigerian-comedian-involved-in-motor-accidentphoto/

we thank God we didn't lose another star again.....thank u lord
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Golf 3?
unna eh!!
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by shedy03(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Parable007:
I know someone must comment about the brand of car
and that someone happens to be me. lol. ok Mr nice guy.
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Halo22: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2019
What is wrong with Nigerians? Somebody asked you people to thank God for saving him and u people are here checking whether it's his car or not. Tufiakwa!
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by wizardus: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
ahh, thank God for your life one of my favourite comedian, but wetin u go do for Bauchi.

This your meme pics dey like I wanna be meme..With your 3g phone...lol
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by magzey: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2019
No doubt the car knows he faked being drunked severally. angry grin
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2019
bbbbb
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2019
You dey exam Hall........ first question, boom
You no sabi
Second question nkor?
You no sabi am
Question number 3 enter
You no sabi am

all I was shouting was “JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!!”
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Popular Nigerian Comedian Involved In Motor Accident(Photo)

Popular Nigerian comedian, Afamefuna Klint Igwemba, aka ‘Klint da Drunk’, involved in a motor accident, Igbere TV reports.

Klint da Drunk took to his instagram page on Friday to share how God saved him from a terrible accident.

Igbere TV reports that Klint da Drunk who hails from Agukwu-Nri in Anocha LGA of Anambra State was filled with praises as he called on his followers to join him in thanking God for saving him from the accident which occurred along Bauchi-Jos expressway.

He wrote: ” Please, help me in praising God Almighty for delivering us from the Jaws of death. Along Bauchi-Jos express road.

”We were involved in a terrible car crash. We boarded a golf 2 on charter as it was the only means to move.

”The driver was careful enough so I had no issues with him but then, out of the blues, a truck jumped right in front of us.

”The road was wet as it had been drizzling.

”The driver tried all he could to stop the car but the slippery road just made it look like he did nothing all I was shouting was “JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!!” and with a speed of about 100km/H or there about, we rammed right into the back of this truck.

”God being so merciful and wonderful, we got off with very minor injuries.

”How the tail of the truck was stopped from causing major damage on us is just God’s doing.

”God, I thank you for life, I thank You for Your Mercies , I thank You for Your Grace and for your love on sinners like us.

” your name be glorified forever in Jesus Mighty Name!!! Amen!!

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/904462/just-in-popular-nigerian-comedian-involved-in-motor-accidentphoto/

When he is fond of behaving like a DRUNKARD MAN ON SET ?

What does he expect?

The spirit of drunkness will come up and make him to drive recklessly.
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Thank God for his life
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

Your Battery percentage is so funny when you copied that pic
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Thank God for your life bro but Golf 3? Pls I don't understand I must believe that car must not be his car maybe he is in someone else car.
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by fintol: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:
I am so ashamed klint had to deny his car cos of the buttlashing he will receive for driving a 1994model(25 year old) vehicle. He might not have been the driver when the incident happened, but I have checked the details of that vehicle and it is registered in his name. I leave naija celebrities with this proverb "aku fecha odara awo"
see reasoning,so because he is a celebrity he can not use public transport again.

1 Like

Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:
I am so ashamed klint had to deny his car cos of the buttlashing he will receive for driving a 1994model(25 year old) vehicle. He might not have been the driver when the incident happened, but I have checked the details of that vehicle and it is registered in his name. I leave naija celebrities with this proverb "aku fecha odara awo"

This is how some of you would encourage people to do things lavishly, what's wrong if he boarded public transport, people like you are some of the reasons people do otherwise trying to get rich by all means.

Some top government officofficials in developed nations use public transport.

The driver is one of the reasons the accident happened, from what klit said as per the 100km/h is just too much, in the first place that vehicle is supposed to run 80km/h which is normal speed on a dry road, as the road was wet he was not supposed to even run 80km/h. He would have be using between 40 to 60km/h, because most driver undermine the driving rules or have no good knowledge of driving rules in terms of speed limits, this is where the problems is came from.
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Bad tyres and or suspensions plus lack of anticipatory driving.
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:

The car registration number says it all. The plate number is PLATEAU - BUU, so it could not have been his. That's one of the cars used mostly around the area, the same way they heavily use Opel....

However, every one has his life to live his own way. He can own it for a cover in such an unsecured country as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Where is his car?

1 Like

Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Kenoxman(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Golf 3?
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Passat and Golf are the two major means of public transportation around Lokoja, Plateau, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna.

The speed with which these guys ply the highway is unimaginable.

God saved Klint because these sizes of cars and their suspensions are not made for highway-high speed movement. The ones I saw, sometimes all the passengers died.
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by clemz85(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Munzy14:
Was he drunk or what?....

Yes he drunk but is the diver that got high
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Gracealone:
Thank God!
But why does he drive under the influence of alcohol?
did he tell you he was driving?
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Olastep1(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Thank God
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by Yemisi87: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

To buy kahin kahin (alcohol)
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
God is always merciful despite our imperfections.
Re: Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) by ffo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
shedy03:

I wonder o.
na so life bad for this drunkerd.
Read before you comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Nina Ivy Onyenobi Goes Bald In New Pictures / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.