Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) (48376 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
She met a guy on Facebook, now she's missing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dem girls no go ever learn... There's a limit to what you can do with total strangers. Even when you decide to follow a stranger, do not hesitate to drop a hint on where you are going and who is going there with you

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Danobi5920: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
They should round up all herdsmen in the area , this is their work.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by czarina(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
I hope she's OK and found in good health.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2019
This generation is so stupid when it comes to relationships, they believe more in meeting people online is the best way. Awon ode, call girl for road she go abuse you, chat her on FB she go respond. Foolish girls. I hope she shows up ooo I no get RIP to type

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 4:45am On Aug 20, 2019
Never had an online friend not to talk of going out with a total stranger, what is wrong with millennials?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by SoftP(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
I hope and pray they find her alive...

I mean no disrespect, but seems some ladies are so dumb...
With all that is happening, they still won't learn, sending nude pics and falling for total strangers...

The other day, they threw one out from GLK like piece of shit, and she turned to a snake...

Make una dey hear word jaree

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
She isn't missing oo,
She ran away with her lover!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by makewetalk2: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
she is surely in good hands. But it is not the hand that is good for her. it is actually the third part of his legs that is good for her. she will come back soon but making it public right now is putting her at risk. she will come back when she is satisfied.
Just pray she doesn't come back with a disease, that is all. Anything other things that she comes back with is accepted.

what you people are doing right now will decrease her ability to orgasm as she has been.
we do not pray for people like this. this is not what prayers are meant for. there are orphans who are more beautiful than she is but they have no food to eat. and they have no one to look for them even if they go missing(actual missing not like Sudiya own)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
I hope too that your cousin Sadiya is safe. I hope that she’s in good hands DEEKK

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by GrandHype: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Dem don take style cast sadiya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by bigerboy200: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
I pray she comes back safe..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Shey people still dey do all this fb love ni? Na WA o, anyway she is in safe hand, she is enjoying better and strong dick so she decided to switch off her phone, the babe no want disturbance jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by eben2marketer: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2019
dotman4real007:
This generation is so stupid when it comes to relationships, they believe more in meeting people online is the best way. Awon ode, call girl for road she go abuse you, chat her on FB she go respond. Foolish girls. I hope she shows up ooo I no get RIP to type

I can't agree more.

This is a generation that prefers to learn the hard way. Upon the knowledge of every new age, the generation lacks wisdom.

You can't even correct anybody again. They think they know more. Hopefully she is found in good health.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Canme4u(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2019
I hope she's okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by REDshouse(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2019
dotman4real007:
u just typed it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2019
All these arewa girls are beautiful sha. I sha hope i will meet one someday, i will make her a queen in oduduwa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by consultancy: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
One slay Queen down. i care less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Missing for the D

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Why do I get the feeling that the serial killer of women in hotels is behind this?
May she be found safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
I hope she's okay wherever she's now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
I don't understand how a lady will meet a guy online and then boldly carry her two legs to go see the guy. What sort of guts is that And if you must go see an online friend or boyfriend, must you go there alone Can't you go with at least 2 persons. Don't go with your girlfriend Infact if your way pure, you should be able to tell your brothers or uncles about your intention and let them go with you or rather, your online friend/lover should be the one to come visit you at an open place where your brothers/uncle will be there for safety sake. Some girls will even travel from Lagos all the way down to kafancha to see an online friend/lover Una dey craze ni Se Edi Mu yin ni What nonsense has the online guy told you that has wiped all your sense of reasoning away Se Nitori Owo yi noni Owo that you will have yourself if only you are patient and hardworking. Why allow covetousness cut your life short Fear has left many of these young women. Una no even dey pity/consider your family when taking decision. Now this one went with a Facebook stranger without thinking of what her family will go through should anything happen to her. With all the murder/strangulating/ritual stories flying upandan, they still no dey hear word.
Even me at my age, I still dey fear to meet some online friends because Aye Le nisin ooo. Trust nobody. Still these ones no go hear. You allow someone use you for ritual while your family wallows in poverty imagine
Ladies please please and please, Aye Le ooo. The world is full of evil. We are in the evil times now. Don't get carried away by luxurious promises from any guy. Don't let anyone use you to enrich their pockets. I have said it before Ladies you are worth more than that. You are a princess, You are a Diamond, You are valuable. Please know your worth!!! Mothers in the house please teach your daughters contentment no matter their age, start from now. Teach them to work with their hands and not rely on another. Teach them not to go out with Strangers. It's difficult trusting relations let alone strangers. God will help us and give us the Grace to train up our children in the way they should grow according to God's word in Jesus name.
It is my prayer for this young lady to return home safely.
Read my signature

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Man Proposes To 18-Year-Old Girls On Facebook, Dupes Them Of N418,000 In Anambra / Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.