Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu (23620 Views)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Chrisbeks: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

It's either you didn't read what I read. Or you just want to believe yourself through a filter.
It's either you can't read or you're just too dumb to understand the things you are reading
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by tunjiajayi: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Chrisbeks:

It's either you can't read or you're just too dumb to understand the things you are reading

Easy with the language.
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Chrisbeks: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Easy with the language.
tunjiajayi:

No source! Haba.
I read this same news, but the full version.
Stop editing the news.

Kindly provide a link to your source!
You're here busy spreading lies. I reiterate, the Igbo suspects were paraded over another murder case that happened in march. Only two people were paraded over the murder of this priest father offu and they were both Fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/5364142/killers-reverend-father-paul-offu

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by tunjiajayi: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Chrisbeks:

You're here busy spreading lies. I reiterate, the Igbo suspects were paraded over another murder case that happened in march. Only two people were paraded over the murder of this priest father offu and they were both Fulani

Thank you for the source
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by tsinzu: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

No source! Haba.
Stop editing the news.

Oga go and read that story again very carefully and stop making a fool of yourself here. The other Igbo suspects paraded that day were arrested for the murder of another priest named Rev.fr Clement Rapuluchukwu. The two people arrested for this Rev. Fr Offu's killing were both Fulani people who said they came to Enugu to learn cow rearing business
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by tunjiajayi: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Similarly, the police paraded the gang responsible for the murder of Rev. Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu, the parish priest of St. Mary's Catholic Church, Obunofia Ndiuno in Ezeagu LGA on the 14th of March, 2019.

The suspects confessed to killing the cleric after pursuing him into a building he ran into for cover.

Before killing the Priest, they took him to the ATM, withdrew cash from his account and bought malt for him to drink before giving up the ghost as a result of the gunshots on his leg.

The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/08/16/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-murders-enugu-catholic-priest/amp/
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

I now admit that my information was skewed, there are apparently 2 priests killed, one by Fulanis ( northerners) the other by Igbos.

Why did you edit this part?
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by tunjiajayi: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2019
tsinzu:

Oga go and read that story again very carefully and stop making a fool of yourself here. The other Igbo suspects paraded that day were arrested for the murder of another priest named Rev.fr Clement Rapuluchukwu. The two people arrested for this Rev. Fr Offu's killing were both Fulani people who said they came to Enugu to learn cow rearing business

Kindly read the full story here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/08/16/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-murders-enugu-catholic-priest/amp/
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Chrisbeks: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Similarly, the police paraded the gang responsible for the murder of Rev. Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu, the parish priest of St. Mary's Catholic Church, Obunofia Ndiuno in Ezeagu LGA on the 14th of March, 2019.

The suspects confessed to killing the cleric after pursuing him into a building he ran into for cover.

Before killing the Priest, they took him to the ATM, withdrew cash from his account and bought malt for him to drink before giving up the ghost as a result of the gunshots on his leg.

The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.

(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

I now admit that my information was skewed, there are apparently 2 priests killed, one by Fulanis ( northerners) the other by Igbos.

Why did you edit this part?
Who is the priest being buried in this thread you are commenting on? And who killed him? I was telling you over and over that the Igbo suspects paraded was for another case of murder that happened in march but you kept ranting instead of getting your facts right. No one has ever accused Fulani herdsmen of killing the other priest, this particular father offu that is being buried is the one that was alleged to have been killed by the Fulani herdsmen and the suspects arrested by the police have confirmed that the allegations were indeed true.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by tsinzu: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Kindly read the full story here.

I've read it and the story confirms exactly what I told you earlier. Below is what I responded to you earlier

tsinzu:

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by tsinzu: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2019
desiredhome:

No wonder his death is not trending with hate speeches, such a magnitude of crime I hope the faces of his killers will be shown to the public.
Don't be stupid, he was actually killed by Fulani people

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Mires: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2019
OtemAtum:
RIP father, but is it a crime to put trust in your god to protect you? Where is Jehovah who promised long life and prosperity, but couldn't protect this man? His god had disappointed him.

In other news, the gods of religion such as Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, El, Enki, Odin etc have been banned from having destructive dealings with humans such that now humans can start having mind evolution and liberation from religion.

Currently as I speak, Jehovah, Allah and their likes are locked up in a spiritual cage and this will be so for a thousand years. Within this time, human being shall have mind evolution and global liberation from religious thoughts. They will become more sciences oriented and think deep while attempting to solve problems. Superstitions and religious stories found in various religious books shall be defeated and the world would experience a great revolution.

Currently, Jehovah and Allah have been confined to a spiritual cage for 2 years, 11 months and 6 days already.

Na dem!!! Atheist

Peace to the world.
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Mires: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2019
OtemAtum:
RIP father, but is it a crime to put trust in your god to protect you? Where is Jehovah who promised long life and prosperity, but couldn't protect this man? His god had disappointed him.

In other news, the gods of religion such as Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, El, Enki, Odin etc have been banned from having destructive dealings with humans such that now humans can start having mind evolution and liberation from religion.

Currently as I speak, Jehovah, Allah and their likes are locked up in a spiritual cage and this will be so for a thousand years. Within this time, human being shall have mind evolution and global liberation from religious thoughts. They will become more sciences oriented and think deep while attempting to solve problems. Superstitions and religious stories found in various religious books shall be defeated and the world would experience a great revolution.

Currently, Jehovah and Allah have been confined to a spiritual cage for 2 years, 11 months and 6 days already.

Peace to the world.

Na dem!!! Atheist

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Situation001(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

No source! Haba.
Stop editing the news.

leave the idiots to believe whatever they want to believe jare.. there's no way you can convince them.. even if they can't perform in bed they'll find a way to link it to these people just because they hate the president who is from dere.. awon weyrey
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by OtemAtum: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Mires:

Na dem!!! Atheist
I'm not an atheist abeg. Rather, I'm a knower of God Almighty which created your gods. I have brought the history of how Jehovah your god and Allah were created by God Almighty their creator. Peace.
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Onlyonebuhari: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Killed by his people that used herdsmen as a shield.
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by Franking: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2019
His useless God couldn't save him.
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by desiredhome: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
tsinzu:

Don't be stupid, he was actually killed by Fulani people
I don't need to argue with terrorist,
Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by inyenejo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
God punish those Islamic terrorists that killed this Rev Father.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by effogis: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
I did not see Ike Ekweremadu and Nnia John Nwodo there. They know very well that the youths will not let them go scout free. The prophecy of Nnamdi Kanu, 6th February 2014 is now taking place.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
OtemAtum:
I didn't say so. I'm only telling you that what you earthlings worship as God Almighty are actually creatures of God. God is not a humanlike figure like the beings such as Jehovah, Allah, etc.
Rather, God is the sum total of everything in existence. Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch etc are a very insignificant fragment of God Almighty. They are less than 0.0000000000000000000000001% of the unlimited extent of God Almighty. If you want to know more about what God is, read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Follow the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Thank you for the prompt response and the link you provided. You have raised a very complex topic that can NEVER be fully understood by any mortal. The complexity of God is endless ; it is not debatable !

I must however,say that I found the link very interesting and highly educative. I believe in some of the things I have read so far in that link. They are so true. I am not a religious person but somehow spiritual. I believe in the existence of God and that everything starts and ends with HIM. HE is not debatable!

I know that spirit world exists and that when people die,their spirits transit to the world beyond- the spirit world but what happens there is what I don't know.

Thanks once again for sharing your knowledge with me. You're an amazing person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) / Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA / US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.