Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (50691 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cheks92: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is just the prototype of what police job should be.Mr DCO, you have won the love and respect of many Nigerians including me.Continue this good job destiny must surely locate u someday.You are one of our best.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
We thank God. Always crazy when you see the savagery with which petty thrives are humiliated
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:
Very good.
DSP Felix is just one in 200k policemen.
This boy may not steal again in his life.
This is called psychological healing except if he is under a spell.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
E be like say this police man na oyinbo trained police man be because it's not common for Nigerian police to show empathy and be reasonable
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jyz200(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Geedy:
But they don't need to pictured the boy holding the plantain again na

That picture will make the boy angry in future and if he has access to gun he may one day go on shooting spree. What do I know
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:

I never knew DSP Felix is from Ghana.

Thanks for the info though undecided
no, the poster is from Rwanda grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by omohlexy: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:

I never knew DSP Felix is from Ghana.

Thanks for the info though undecided
Ghanian police are very effective. Kudos to Felix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:
Very good.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by foster212: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afflalo:
dat picture of him stealing the unripe plantain na big Bleep up,,,it may cuz him pain in the future
You think you will be able to recognize him in the future with this pic, when he is all grown?
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by foster212: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
stalwart123:
Now, I know why Eket has a good policing.

Weldone DSP Felix.

One of the best place to live in Akwa Ibom and have peace of mind.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cheks92: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Godisreal:

That picture will make the boy angry in future and if he has access to gun he may one day go on shooting spree. What do I know
The picture is necessary to proof that the story is correct. It will help some other police officers that may come across the story to turn a new leaf.If the OP did not add the picture of the boy with the plantain a lot of people will doubt the authenticity of the story. The deterrent value of the picture is more than the psychological effect on the boy in future.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
This is what happens when one wants to be tribalistic but lacks the faculty for same. undecided

So the policemen from your tribe are all like DSP Felix
brother u sharp wells
See as u grab my point cheesy
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Afflalo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
wtf are u saying,,,there no point in what u are saying
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
if police be like this Nigeria for don better since
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:
Very good.

I for like your comment, in short I liked but later unlike after seeing your moniker.

To dey talk rubbish no good!
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by islandmoon: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
police in my country = government killer's squad
question 1- Name my country?
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by realstars: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
The boy get lock, if he happen to fall on jungle men, by now his ashes would smell sand.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
My own be say, just see how cable wire run in conspicuously, naija technicians can be so unprofessional eeh.
What happens to using white wall plastic clip to hide those wires, or even through the ceiling. grin
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wait till dpo CALABAR for warri slap you. You not go do am again for your life
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mologede
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by CableWire: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Naija and copy copy... This incident that happened in Manchester last week.
Na wah ooo... They are already here claiming he it happened in Akwa Ibom... Is this not Cop Mark Fitcher (my aunt's block neighbor) and Dylan Cole in pictures
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Is it just me, or does the non actually look better when he was caught stealing the plantain.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
His problem is hunger and nothing else
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good one and to think that he's my name sake!... Thank God u no fall our hands...
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Natoski5:
this is how it should be, firstly know the motive behind.....

Buh police in my state ehnn, baba na sorry be ur name
As far as Nigerian police is concern, they are all the same, with a very few exception though.
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
No knew knows the beast a man becomes when. He's hungry
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ogbuehiugo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
nice 1
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DuMebi1030: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
That's how star do �
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Natoski5:
this is how it should be, firstly know the motive behind.....

Buh police in my state ehnn, baba na sorry be ur name

If dem no first chop inside the stolen plantain (aka. exhibit A), dem go ask owner to pay bail for the plantains. My Delta police I dey greet oh. grin

Nice one by this DCO, sha.

1 Like

Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
nextstep:

If dem no first chop inside the stolen plantain (aka. exhibit A), dem go ask owner to pay bail for the plantains. My Delta police I dey greet oh. grin

Nice one by this DCO, sha.

Hahahahaha aswear
Re: Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Weathered: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
stephenduru:
When DSP Felix say's, "Police is your friend". Don't argue he means it.
Eket Popular Super Man, DCO 1 of Eket Police Station caught a little boy who stole plantain, talked to him, got his reasons for stealing and changed his perception and has also promised to help him out anytime he is in need. DSP FELIX IS Save The Youths Conference Ambassador.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/see-what-policeman-did-when-he-caught.html

As a kid, this little boy's identity should be protected and not used for PR by a needy, insecure and unprofessional policeman.

Black people have so much way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.