Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken (42504 Views)

Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by GeneralPula: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
cool
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Ogaemmy: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sonfethopia:

I hope u will be happy wen mislim.terror men bomb ur church for worshiping ur God.

But the rituals they are carrying out is for bad and not for good. That is black magic, voodoo, evil. And not the good old traditional African religion.
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by shaw2(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin grin grin
He is known for evil activities.
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Sonfethopia: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ogaemmy:

But the rituals they are carrying out is for bad and not for good. That is black magic, voodoo, evil. And not the good old traditional African religion.

Were u there? I am not a traditionalist but sacrifice are.to be dropped by the road side. They used fouls.u didnt c n human there. Lets think with our brains.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by asanwafo: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ogaemmy:

See thier member. angry
What he said is the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Deepthoughts: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
zoba88:
A man identified as Mario John and a native doctor from Delta were caught performing ritual at Ndiegbe Onuebonyi junction,Ebonyi State.

They were beaten by mob,forced to chew life chickens and handed over to the police.According to report,the man is known for various evil activities in the town.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/man-and-his-native-doctor-forced-to.html

Was the ritual for bringing misfortune or harm to anyone?if not why subjecting them to that ordeal?.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by dustydee: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is it now a crime to perform rituals in Nigeria?
Those people who assaulted these guys need to be arrested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by missCAPS: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is the same as obstructing a church service, mass or a service in the mosque and then punishing the members.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by asanwafo: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nthrone:
I love this, Evil shall no more dwell in our land. As for those seeing that barbaric stuffs as religion should think again, was it not that same so called religion our fore fathers were practising before the whites took them slaves , enslave them and their descendant, and if not for Abraham Lincoln and others,they would continually be slave, still their dead gods did nothing to the white or even to protect them., those dirty things only does one thing,,, they cause backwardness.
Another mumu spotted. Are u free from slavery now? Ur like is the problem of nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Deepfreezer(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Evil men
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by SOFTENGR: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sonfethopia:
He has right to practice his religion.
Inasmuch as they are not hurting anyone. They have right to their beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Mcreloaded(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bluezy13:

I refuse to believe you are stupid, because you may be not but simply ignorant. After all, ignorance sometimes begets stupidity.

In the abstract world, everything has rules and procedures. Not everybody who gains access to the abstract is capable of disappearing.
There are rules to follow depending on one's purpose, need and level.

You must be right then

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Nthrone(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
asanwafo:

Another mumu spotted. Are u free from slavery now? Ur like is the problem of nigeria.

It doesn't warrant insult, its just a glaring truth. Take a look at those two fellows practicing it. Again do you practice African voodoo, good luck to you, just that I have never seen a successful rich man practicing that stuff, they all look dejected. Nigeria's problem is rooted in nepotism, tribalism and disunity .
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Bibors(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fools, when their real enemies show up which are their politicians, they will worship even their shoes.
Shame on Nigerians who cannot demand for good governance.
Shame on Nigerians who keep insisting that elders and leaders shouldn't be questioned but are quick to beat-up a man practicing Voodoo which is not a crime in their constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by 0temSapien: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jehovah should caution his guys to stop attacking people of other religions.
What am I even sayin,? Jehovah is currently in his spiritual cage.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by SOFTENGR: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
shaw2:
grin grin grin
He is known for evil activities.
This is a phrase added by blogger to make the news interesting.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Chidon120(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
This life gann
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Jabioro: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
I wanted to laff but before I do that ..what is their offence? The police is going to charge them for what..Now I can begin to laff

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Bluffly: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
devigblegble:
Ignorance is really a disease, pastors and imams practice theirs in a different way on a daily basis but these innocents guys are being punished for practicing their own.. black man to black man what went wrong smh
They are polluting the environment wi
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by odidan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
native doctor that can't disappear,is that one a native doctor
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Bluffly: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
devigblegble:
Ignorance is really a disease, pastors and imams practice theirs in a different way on a daily basis but these innocents guys are being punished for practicing their own.. black man to black man what went wrong smh
They are polluting the environment with such items
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by sylve11: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sonfethopia:
He has right to practice his religion.

i tire for the foolish mobs. angry angry cool
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Fedcos: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
They should list the number of evils he has done
Are you trying to say that they are lying, whatever one do people are watching.
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by asanwafo: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nthrone:

It doesn't warrant insult, its just a glaring truth. Take a look at those two fellows practicing it. Again do you practice African voodoo, good luck to you, just that I have never seen a successful rich man practicing that stuff, they all look dejected. Nigeria's problem is rooted in nepotism, tribalism and disunity .
And U think those rich men u see in church are not adherents of traditional religion? They go there just to escape being tagged ritualist or to belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by ifeanyidavid: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
It does not make any sense
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by SEGLIZ: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
when has it become a crime for traditional worshipers to practice their faith?
making a man chew life and raw chicken is equally a crime so accusers should likewise be arrested for question.
Nigerians are just a wrong set of people on earth, you see criminals being the judge of the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by Nthrone(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
asanwafo:

And U think those rich men u see in church are not adherents of traditional religion? They go there just to escape being tagged ritualist or to belong.

Freedom of thought and speech, my opinion,I just spoke my mind based on what I have so far seen and heard. I have never seen a rich native doctor, they are usually poor unhappy and miserable, so is their followers.
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by mayweather145: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by mayweather145: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
asanwafo:

don't mind that guy , most rich men practice voodoo. And they donate most in church.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken by asanwafo: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nthrone:

Freedom of thought and speech, my opinion,I just spoke my mind based on what I have so far seen and heard. I have never seen a rich native doctor, they are usually poor unhappy and miserable, so is their followers.
Not true. chat me up on whattsapp let me show u pops of them that are extremely rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / John Ocheme Shoots Inah Ubi, A Police Inspector Dead In Lagos / Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.