Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) (44094 Views)

Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by OEPHIUS(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2019
In what can be described as a miscommunication, Kosisochukwu Anioma tells the police that she was not kidnapped and that she left home on Thursday, August 22nd to visit her boyfriend in Enugu.

She said her father was in Abuja and her mother was a bit Ill when she left as both of them were not aware of the movements. She was declared missing by her father Frank Anioma who was a former aide to the Ex, Governor of Enugu

Kosisochukwu has been found and she explains to the police what happened in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUYP-UHkz-I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by OEPHIUS(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2019
See a reaction to this

Lady Stella Nkem Obi writes...
Enugu, Sabotage And The World of Fake News!

Wonders shall never end...

Two days ago, Frank Anioma, a politician from Nkanu East L.G.A of Enugu State, raised false and wicked alarm that his daughter, Kosisochukwu Anioma was kidnapped in Enugu (See his Facebook post below).

Today, his daughter has confessed to the Police that she was not kidnapped but travelled to Owerri, Imo State, to see her boyfriend, Enugu State Police Command tweets. https://twitter.com/PoliceNG_Enugu/status/1165044808030797824?s=19

The worst of it all is that the same Frank Anioma after knowing the truth that his daughter was not kidnapped but sneaked out of the house to go and see her boyfriend in Owerri, deliberately rushed to the social media to lie again that his daughter has been rescued. See below also. What a mischief!

God will continue to expose those who are bent on sabotaging the existing peace and good governance in Enugu State as well as undermining the tireless efforts of our people's governor to secure our dear state as one of the most peaceful and safest states in Nigeria. We should recall that Rev. Fr. Nnamdi Nwankwo had recently raised the alarm that some people are sabotaging the efforts of Enugu State Governor in securing the state.

For Uncle Frank, you have to tender an unreserved public apology to your family, friends and well-wishers, security agencies, Enugu State government and the entire people of the state, for this heinous embarrassment and expensive fake news. You must also be made to face the wrath of the law for peddling fake news so that others will learn.

Frank Anioma earlier wrote this in his Facebook wall: "Please friends and good Nigerians help me. My Daughter Kosisochukwu Anioma was kidnapped this morning, Thursday 22nd August, about 7am on her way to New Heaven Market. Her phone +234 902 745 4532 was ringing without response. Now it's ringing line busy. Please help repost this. Who knows, God will show us mercy".

After her daughter returned from seeing her boyfriend in Owerri, Frank deliberately wrote again: "MY PEOPLE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL ( IFEDIKA UNU AKOKWANAM). PLEASE JOIN ME TO THANK GOD. HE HAS DONE IT. YOUR PRAYERS HAS BEEN ANSWERED. MY DAUGHTER IS ALIVE AND SHE'S AT HOME NOW. I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, VISITS AND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. MAY NONE OF YOU EXPERIENCE SUCH TRUMA IN JESUS NAME AMEN. WE GIVE GOD ALL THE PRAISE".

Brothers and sisters, please let's join hands and say No to Fake News in Enugu State and those who are sabotaging the state government. Thank you.

Stella Nkem Obi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2019
I really hope this isn't turned on the boy as he might be the one to take the fall.

Cases have happened where out of embarrassment, the father will lock up the Bo and insist that he kidnapped her, charge him to court and leave him there.

But SS1? Jeez, these children these days are growing liver ooooo

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by amSTARboy: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2019
From Enugu to Owerri because of DICKSON....

D guy lucky say no b rape she claim.....

Im for hear am....

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by daddytime(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Konji no pity you at all.

Go take out a center spread page in one of the dailies to apologize to kidnappers and the herdsmen....

NPF na something else....they couldn't even power on a gen to light up the interview room during the interrogation?

Na candlelit dinner??

SS1 with that kind chest?

This one don collect tire from her papa aides, mopol and all...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by crafteck(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Prick yaf shift paynt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019
What a disgraceful child

So they're both in jss3. Writing junior waec. Omo life don spoil finish ooh.. shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by money121(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Power of Gbolaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Abfinest007(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019
the boyfriend will eat beating as food bcuz she is a rich man's daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Pr0cter: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2019
She went to get the D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by kelvinnaira: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2019
shocked Things are happening in this country ooo....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Yankiss(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Hmm. Spoilt brat. The boyfriend is really lucky she didn't complicate issues. Poor parenting at work. The parents aren't even aware that she left the house from Enugu to Owerri. That is how it's done. If skull miners harvest her now people will blame the devil. The girl needs to be thoroughly disciplined!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
the boyfriend will eat beating as food bcuz she is a rich man's daughter

Too much beating. They will just put all their frustration on the poor boy when they really didn't train their child well

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Kento4ken: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Becos off dick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by tolugar: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2019
I just won a bet

I said na prick matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Na sex the worry na free chance she get that why she travelled to sleep with her BF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by saintokwuluora(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Person talk am for Nairaland say na man house she go, true true na man house she dey, dey enjoy cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Grupo(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Nawao.

When I was in SS1, the only thing I could think of was how to become the overall best student in physics.

But today, what do we have? Children traveling from Enugu to Owerri to meet boyfriend.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Dottore: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by sonnie10: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2019
The height of mixed feelings for her parents. They wouldn’t know if they should be angry for her actions or glad that she has been found

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Grupo:
Nawao.

When I was in SS1, the only thing I could think of was how to become the overall best student in physics.

But today, what do we have? Children traveling from Enugu to Owerri to meet boyfriend.

Even the boyfriend sef. He is in SS1 and people are already crossing state borders to come spend time with him.

I have seen things

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by WildChild00(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2019
This is ridiculous, children of now adays, when I was in Junior school, I always tell my parents before going out. shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
See misconception.... Meaning all this killing happening in SE that is attributed to herdsmen is actually the igbo killing themselves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by WildChild00(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Pr0cter:
She went to get the D

Bloody scammer shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by olaolaking: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
Assuming this lady didn't come back, they would link it to Fulani

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by cruz419(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
she really missed d dick for her to take such risk ;Dshe really missed d dick for her to take such risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
I hope IPOBians will not succeed in setting this country on fire, this issue was blamed on Fulani herdsmen too.

You left your sick mother to visit your boy friend? sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by mamajj17(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
See misconception.... Meaning all this killing happening in SE that is attributed to herdsmen is actually the igbo killing themselves

My dear nothing is IMPOSSIBLE grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel / Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.