Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) (38560 Views)

Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
This elephant again

Haba sad
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by sssoulw(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
This teni just dey run wakain simple and playful life
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
I just love this girl. It's just that she should do something about her weight if not for anything but for her health.It's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
chudez0147:
Please what's the update??
Ipob never still see Bubu for Japan?

See am

Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by Blessings4me(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Is he the school father or she is his school mother?? cheesy

English hard sha cheesy cheesy
I just like you.
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blessings4me:
I just like you.
On every thread?
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
osazsky:
that hippo can feed u and ur entire family for 100 years y dont u post ur 6packs for us to see since u are her creator mumu

You mentioning his family was uncalled for btw if you want to be truthful to yourself, you would agree with me that teni cannot feed him and his entire family for 100 years...
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
osazsky:
that hippo can feed u and ur entire family for 100 years y dont u post ur 6packs for us to see since u are her creator mumu
u need ur drugs to stabilize ur brain goat
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by Blessings4me(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
On every thread?
Even needle... I like u 4 real tho..
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by Slimguy0(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Clowns! And what in the name of absolute stupid disgusting trouser is that dude wearing in the last frame
Re: Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) by BBTEE(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Buy data from this people at ur own RISK
Triggadir:
Cutie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ / Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.