Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts (62941 Views)

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by tiger28: 5:29am On Aug 27, 2019
iammo:
grin

IPOB are suddenly more concerned about Buhari than anybody in Nigeria

on facebook and nairaland they have been opening multiple threads finding the whereabout of Buhari with almighty formula and propagand theorem

this whole Ipobian and Lamidi Kanu's drama has really showed the IQ level of this people... you see why nobody wants them near AsoRock for many decades? its not Tribalism but they made themselves jokes in history

GBAM!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by xcelentattitude(m): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2019
I'm not an expert ... But after viewing and analyzing the post from beginning to end, I can say that I can't say anything because as i said at the beginning, I'm not an expert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by TemmyT002(m): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2019
landforeast:

Are you among the people Femi paid to defend Baba Go slow.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by 1b8m: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Unik3030:
So the story have now changed from "buhari is missing in Japan " to "he is welcomed by a junior Minister ".u people are just confused lots blinded by hate. Hate no dey gree u see road
wisdom is profitable to the wise. He is saying that the picture was photoshopped, buhari is nowhere in Japan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Ipisi(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2019
leofab:
Lol

Space booking has never been this better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Godoverevery: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
A whole Nigeria President is japan and no picture of him landing at the airport being welcomed by Japanese Diplomat
and that of Nigeria. why always showing us pictures where he is in a room? and that man shaking Buhari looks like he
is inside shoprite where you have all these Chinkos working.

What is this that is happening to Nigeria. I am forced to start believing this IPOB
Why would a whole Nigeria President leave a world event like G7 and attend rubbish conference?
I dont think Prime minister of Japan knows Buhari is in his country if actually he is there.

IPOB is really creating a reasonable doubt

Bro am forced to reply cos is really hurting to see u write such a hogwash.
G7 is d meeting of 7 world super power...... Nigeria isn't a world super power.....so buhari can only attend if he was invited get that.
Nigeria is not the only country in Africa .......so common sense is knowing D's an all Africa meeting going on in Japan not like a private visit.... so will not be stupidity seeing Japan pm welcoming every president landing.
Let try and be enlightened and stop making a fool ourselves just because of hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
A whole Nigeria President is japan and no picture of him landing at the airport being welcomed by Japanese Diplomat
and that of Nigeria. why always showing us pictures where he is in a room? and that man shaking Buhari looks like he

What is this that is happening to Nigeria. I am forced to start believing this IPOB
Why would a whole Nigeria President leave a world event like G7 and attend rubbish conference?
I dont think Prime minister of Japan knows Buhari is in his country if actually he is there.

You are seriously unwell alongside other 300+ who appreciated your comment. How could you reason this way? Spit on your face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by michoim(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2019
All IPoB/PDP claims are always based on photoshop...very fake and evilish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by onitshaman: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Zeromeridian,your brain is actually zeroed,so u think that Japanese authorities will let ipobians near the airport in Japan.When'll you youths get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by ndukwechinasa: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Lovelive:

You said nothing here
Sometimes peole allow their religious, tribal sentiment to blind their sense of reasoning. A statement is either true or false until a proper investigation and a well articulated fact is established.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Amanew(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Stop disgracing yourself, the pictures are two different pictures, you would know that those welcoming presidents changed welcome flex fliers
Afonjas people that reason with their anus

Photo Edit

why is that guy not holding that flex?

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2019
zeromeridian:

Many of you are just damn ignorant. You are just screaming G7 without even understanding what it is.

Aside the G7 countries, any other country can be invited. Chadian president has been invited before (2016) in spite of the poverty and insurgency ravaging the country.

Buhari has not been invited, and so there was no need for him to go to the summit.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Godoverevery:

G7 is d meeting of 7 world super power...... Nigeria isn't a world super power.....so buhari can only attend if he was invited get that.
Nigeria is not the only country in Africa .......so common sense is knowing D's an all Africa meeting going on in Japan not like a private visit.... so will not be stupidity seeing Japan pm welcoming every president landing.
Let try and be enlightened and stop making a fool ourselves just because of hate

God bless you.

There are too many ignorant people here.

Even Reno Omokri couldn't hide his ignorance. No one knows how countries outside the G7 countries are penned for invitation. It might even be through randomization but that ignorant Reno Omokri must showcase his hatred for Buhari.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by DonDaniDee(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Temptee101:
Government of lies

Something is definitely wrong somewhere. We need a picture of the dullard being welcomed by Japanese officials

I believe you must have seen the videos and realized you are the greater dullard.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by zeromeridian: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Godoverevery:

so while would Femi Adesina be there?
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Temptee101(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2019
DonDaniDee:

I believe you must have seen the videos and realized you are the greater dullard.

That you insult your crippled father as you like does not give you the right to insult your elders at will
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by DonDaniDee(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Temptee101:

That you insult your crippled father as you like does not give you the right to insult your elders at will

That your useless mother couldn't give you a proper upbringing does not mean you insult people with crippled fathers. Those crippled fathers probably trained their kids better than your useless mother.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Godoverevery: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
so while would Femi Adesina be there?
I doubt if you are educated at all..I can only pardon such a question if u still in secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Smoke55: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Unik3030:
Like seriously with the childish way ipob handled this buhari issue, it is obvious they are not playing politics but hate n unknowingly they have won more fans for buhari cos many people now see them as over do people. They can't even play opposition reasonable, they have allowed their emotions to Becloud their sense of reasoning
look At This One,is Ipob Playing Politics With You??
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Emir01: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of you are just damn ignorant. You are just screaming G7 without even understanding what it is.

Aside the G7 countries, any other country can be invited. Chadian president has been invited before (2016) in spite of the poverty and insurgency ravaging the country.

Buhari has not been invited, and so there was no need for him to go to the summit.

Point of correction Buhari was there 2015
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Psoul(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Unik3030:
Like seriously with the childish way ipob handled this buhari issue, it is obvious they are not playing politics but hate n unknowingly they have won more fans for buhari cos many people now see them as over do people. They can't even play opposition reasonable, they have allowed their emotions to Becloud their sense of reasoning

Oga, IPOB is not playing Opposition politics. If IPOB want to play Opposition, they will form political party.

IPOB is not interested in who is there rather, they want to be in their own country.

Your problem is that u have bn thinking they are playing opposition politics that is why u have fail to appreciate what they are doing.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by enyi1: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Igboblog:
JUST IN!!! Presidency Reacts As IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan

The Presidency has debunked the alleged report by the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, that President Muhammadu Buhari is missing in Japan, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the Presidency said the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has “nothing to do with President Muhammadu Buhari since he arrived Yokohama, Japan, on Monday.”

Igbere TV reported that Buhari departed Nigeria yesterday for Japan to participate in the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7) holding in the City of Yokohama, August 28-30, 2019.

However, IPOB alleged that the President was not in Japan, stressing that photographs of Buhari were photoshopped.

Responding to the allegation, Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, urged Nigerians to disregard the claims by IPOB.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Adesina said: “Nigerians at home and in the Diaspora are urged to disregard concocted stories, backed with spurious visuals, of any protest or harassment of the President and his team. It is the stock-in-trade of hate mongers, who do not realize that the rest of Nigerians have left them far behind.

“President Buhari will make his presence at the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7) count for Nigeria, and no scare-mongering or sabre-rattling will detract from the outing."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/936574/just-in-presidency-reacts-as-ipob-declares-buhari-missing-in-japan/
This picture too is Photoshop. Just zoom in on their hand shake and confirm . There's no contact. Shame on you op!
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Emir01:

Point of correction Buhari was there 2015
Very good. So, I wonder what the big deal is that he was not invited this year.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by edibobo: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Buhari's fellow Presidents are attending G-7 Summit even Japanese President is in G-7 Summit and a whole Nigerian President is now in Japanese meeting received by junior minister...what a shame
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Lovelive: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Unik3030:
Buhari has gained more supporters in recent times than ipob, just deal with that fact n move on

Which fact ?
Oh u r ZON.B, I forgot.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Aryin87(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Are you sure you are on earth?! The welcoming video that is already viral on social media
zeromeridian:

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Daviddson(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2019
doctokwus:

Honestly,I am dumbfounded.
How can you react to something that is childishly funny,if it's a lie, particularly by a group you proscribed.
This is way too beneath any serious government,if Adeshina actually said those things he was quoted to have said.
Aside the childish IPOB conspiracy theories,the fact however,is that Buhari's visit has further belittled us as a people because he was obviously received and likely to be meeting with Junior ministers.
It further goes to show the utter level of annoying and unbelievable incompetence that has been the hallmark of this government.
Imagine a South African or even any of the North African president's being received by Junior ministers of state of Japan.
If there is a word worse than incompetence,Buhari has and continues to display it,to our disgrace and regression.
Wow. Nice to see that your objectivity and hate less posting has returned.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Izime4(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2019
IPOB is a group of mad people
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by thinksense: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2019
ipob are confuse and frustrated. they have no option than to wailing.
even na 1000 of ikemba of nnewi ojukwu is to revived all of na no fit survive. plus agui ironsi
all the biafrog war lord bring them back to live nothing d happen.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Brightest04(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2019
One thing i know is that a lazy man has no other work to do than to cook up lies and feed it to his likes in the environment, who in turn eat it without conscience. Believe IPOB and die a fool.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by tomju(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2019
zeromeridian:

For you and your 400+ likes...una fit go sell the pics!!! Doubting Thomases.

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by gwafaeziokwu: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am here reading all comments and laughing like mad. Nnamdi Kanu is really a genius for eliciting all these reaction by making a simple assertion. It's really fun to watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.