Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,012 members, 7,849,084 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest (312 Views)

Jamaican Thugs Repatriate Money From Chinese Parasite / Nigeria begins to repatriate it's citizens from South Africa. PHOTOS / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by United4greatnes: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Xenophobia: Buhari should ask the South African ambassador to leave Nigeria immediately- Obiwest Utchaychukwu

Xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa resumed on sunday night and videos been circulated on social media shows that South Africans are mean this time and they really want Nigerians and other Africans out of their country.

The president of Nigeria Union South Africa, an association of Nigerian residents in the country said in a statement Monday that many foreign-owned businesses were destroyed by South Africans in escalating xenophobic rages.

“Nigerian-owned businesses were seriously affected,” Olubajo said. “A car sales business owned by a Nigerian were among the several businesses set ablaze over the night.”

Apart from the attacks on Nigerian businesses, many Nigerians have been killed in the country. Reports say about 118 Nigerians have been killed in the country in recent years. Some were said to have been killed by the country’s policemen.

Nigerian government is not doing anything pragmatic to stop the incessant killings of Nigerians in South Africa. I don't know if they are afraid to take a bold step and demonstrate our position as the giant of Africa. I would suggest the immediate repatriation of South Africa ambassador to his country until South Africa sign an agreement with Nigeria that her citizens will not be attacked again.

Nigerians in diaspora should be protected by the government because we a major contributor to the foreign earnings of the government

In 2008, Rwanda asked the German ambassador to leave Kigali the very evening German Police arrested a senior aide to President Paul Kagame.

Rose Kabuye, director general of state protocol in Rwanda, was arrested at Frankfurt airport acting on an international warrant issued by France in 2006 for her and eight other Kagame associates. President Kagame asked the Ambassador to leave until the matter is resolved.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/xenophobia-buhari-should-ask-the-south-african-ambassador-to-leave-nigeria-immediately-obiwest-utchaychukwu/

Re: Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by amosmosco(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
When will Africans learn to know their real enemy sef

wetin concern me sef

Acoustic guitar for sale: 10k
Whatsapp: 08131042014 (Abuja only)
Re: Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
South Africans just dey claim say dem wise.

Their matter just tire me
Re: Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by Mutemenot(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Buhari won't shake body, we have mostly the Igbos and Yorubas in SA. I haven't seen any Fulani man there so its non of bubu biz
Re: Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by elotajohn1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by Born2Breed(f): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
So long they are not Hausa-Fulani the dullard of daura will do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by Ibile77(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
I strongly support the motion but unfortunately wishes are not horses hence Baba is not in my party and therefore he has no sympathy for Xenophobic victim party.
Re: Buhari Should Repatriate South Africa Ambassador Immediately- Obiwest by United4greatnes: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Foolish president

(1) (Reply)

Young Palestinian Lady Killed For Going On A Date / Pandemonium At Shoprite Along Airport Road In Abuja / Nigerian's Should Be Blamed For The Xenophobic Attack By South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.