Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,617 members, 7,843,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Anti Financial Crime Fund Transfer System - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anti Financial Crime Fund Transfer System (161 Views)

Help! Bank Financial Crime / 10 Nigerians Arrested In India For Fake Fund Transfer Case (photos/video) / Ten Nigerians Arrested In India For Fake Fund Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti Financial Crime Fund Transfer System by naijapower(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Most financial crime are committed using the bank as medium of collecting payment,as a Nigerian who have been on the receiving end of the impact of financial crime in Nigeria.
I will like to offer my suggestion,knowing that banks can play a major role in putting an end to financial crime in Nigeria.
my suggestion to banks is:
Create a special "Fund Transfer System":
(a)Stating the sender name,receiver name,
(b)Purpose of the payment,
(c)Expected date that the sender wants the receiver to withdraw the money,
(d)The conditions the receiver must meet in order withdraw the money
(e) The condition must be confirm by a NBA member on the bank list of lawyers
(f) The bank branch where the receiver can only withdraw the money

As part of N500k per New Car Initiative
https://www.nairaland.com/5384520/new-car-n500-thousand-only
We will appreciate bank act accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Urges The African Commission To Sue South Africa For $10bn - Ekomiamiblog / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.