Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

A Question For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Ladies (907 Views)

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / A Difficult Question For The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Ladies by Canye(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Please distinguished ladies of Nairaland this question is for you?

It's important that you give honest and candid answer because someones future happiness is at stake.

So here is a little background story, I joined this company and I've had the pleasure of working with a lovely lady who I have started having feelings for but I couldn't tell her because she has a boyfriend.

At some point in time this lady revels to me that she may probably leave this her BF because she can't wait for him forever to do the right thing (marriage). I saw this as an opportunity to tell her how I feel about her and she said she liked me too. Now she refers to me as the only one she knows, calling me honey pie and other sweet names in the office but I'm not comfortable yet with that because I know she is still with her BF.
So one day I decided to ask her if she is still with her BF and she said yes they are still together but in the office she acts like I'm her BF.
Most times when she starts calling me those sweet names I feel like telling her to stop it because I know she is still very much with her BF and probably just trying to use me and spoil other chances I may have with other ladies in the office.

So my question is this
Should I tell her to go focus on being with her guy and stop making me feel like we are dating when clearly we are not

Please you people should try and comment, this is an account I had to create for anonymity

ubunja zinny25 magnoliaa jessysparkles blackivy27 funmmyastic can you shed some light on this issue
Re: A Question For The Ladies by SyberKate(f): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2019
I think she wants you
Re: A Question For The Ladies by ubunja(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Canye:

It's important that you give honest and candid answer because someones future happiness is at stake.

So here is a little background story, I joined this company and I've had the pleasure of working with a lovely lady who I have started having feelings for but I couldn't tell her because she has a boyfriend.

At some point in time this lady revels to me that she may probably leave this her BF because she can't wait for him forever to do the right thing (marriage). I saw this as an opportunity to tell her how I feel about her and she said she liked me too. Now she refers to me as the only one she knows, calling me honey pie and other sweet names in the office but I'm not comfortable yet with that because I know she is still with her BF.
So one day I decided to ask her if she is still with her BF and she said yes they are still together but in the office she acts like I'm her BF.
Most times when she starts calling me those sweet names I feel like telling her to stop it because I know she is still very much with her BF and probably just trying to use me and spoil other chances I may have with other ladies in the office.

So my question is this
Should I tell her to go focus on being with her guy and stop making me feel like we are dating when clearly we are not

Please you people should try and comment, this is an account I had to create for anonymity

ubunja can you shed some light on this issue
Why must we comment when you've never bothered to comment on our posts?? Lmfao.
Re: A Question For The Ladies by Canye(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2019
ubunja:

Why must we comment when you've never bothered to comment on our posts?? Lmfao.
I do comment on your post but this is a new account
Re: A Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Clap clap! I love karma. A case of a backstabbing opportunist enslaved by his emotions, the lady did a right one on you. grin
Sometimes I wonder why guys go after the other guys' women, you are aware of the fact that she's in a relationship but took advantage of her doubt and got yourself nailed. Lol I feel no pity for you Man! cheesy grin

Enjoy your emotional cage. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2019
The fact that she hasnt broken up with her boyfriend could be that she's still waiting for him to pop the question. Maybe you're meant to be a plan b...

Tell her point blank to choose who she wants. You or him.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Ladies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2019
You are just like a spare tyre to her.
Re: A Question For The Ladies by Zinny25(f): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2019
Canye:

So my question is this

ubunja zinny25 magnoliaa jessysparkles blackivy27 funmmyastic can you shed some light on this issue
well I think the lady is trying to be smart,since she really wants to settle down she has to keep both of you as she doesn't know who's gonna pop the question first. For her to have clearly tell you she's still with her boyfriend will justify her action if the boyfriend finally proposes, she will dump you and say after all you are aware that she has a boyfriend.
just define your relationship with her,if you ain't dating let it be clear to both of you.

Don't let someone use you as spare part...
Re: A Question For The Ladies by Zinny25(f): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Re: A Question For The Ladies by Funmmyastic: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
She is just keeping you as plan B,but you know the said lady has a boyfriend,leave her because she seems confused and does not know what she want cos I don't understand the reason why she cannot stick to one guy.
Re: A Question For The Ladies by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Canye:

I do comment on your post but this is a new account
Alright my good friend.....
Here goes :

1)you don't shît where you drink.
Meaning NEVER EVER EVER conduct romantic affairs at your workplace. There's a reason most companies outlaw them. That reason is: If things go sour how will face coming to work everyday and spending the WHOLE DAY infront of someone you now don't like one bit??

2)Go read about something called "Work Husbands". You are one. You are that man the girl likes to think you are her BF at work. That will translate to you spending on lunches and doing her favours here and there. Both negatives.

3)Next time never ask any girl if she has a BF. That's amatuer as fvck. Just shoot your shot. Cause a woman is never single. Always remember that. Just shoot your shot.

Now if you target a new girl at the company you'll create friction and tensions and rivalries that won't reflect well on you.

I will stop here for now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For The Ladies by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
you are a spare tyre grin. the boy friend wont marry her but he keeps chopping her. when he later frees her she will come to meet you. bros warn her to stop
Re: A Question For The Ladies by jessysparkles(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Canye:

So my question is this

You are both adults... Conversation with her will be more appropriate rather than assumption.
Don't assume she is giving you green light by calling you sweet names. You will only be building Castle on air.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Like the poster above stated, you should talk to her and sort things out. Make things clear, know where your relationship with her stands . . . to avoid stories.

You know what you want, and what you'll accept - if she's nothing like that, i think you should just cut things with her.
Re: A Question For The Ladies by boiz2men(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
From the comments on the thread by females. It is safe to say women marry who is available and not who they love.

And some people will be worshipping women grin

It feels great to be male. grin
Re: A Question For The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
That's what we refer to as "Assistant boyfriend" grin grin I hope you understand?
Re: A Question For The Ladies by skywalker240(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
If there is an atom of sense in you, then you should be able to decipher the word "MANIPULATION" When you see one.

Office romance is a stupid idea tbh

a man in his right sense would know when he is been used, i mean she be shagging that nigga and keeping your hopes up. i'll bet she would gladly snub you when that guy propose's.

if i find out that a girl am interested in is in a relationship (serious or not), i back out no matter how i feel about her.

use your 6th bro, its vital to direct.
Re: A Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2019
SyberKate:
I think she wants you
She doesn't want him, she is using him to get over whatever pains she's having from her bf.

The girl Dy keep you as a fall back guy.
Re: A Question For The Ladies by Canye(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2019
boiz2men:
From the comments on the thread by females. It is safe to say women marry who is available and not who they love.

And some people will be worshipping women grin

It feels great to be male. grin

Very insightful thank God I opened this up for discussion here.
I have learned a lot guys.

Though I already suspected that was what she was doing, now I will make her my own PLAN D wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats Happening To Nairaland / Yahoo Guy Made Calabar Girl To Swallow His Sperm After Bl0wjob / Indecisive On My Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.