Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,224 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? (1000 Views)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Uses BVN Of Stolen Sim & Transfer Money To His Account / Lady Block's Bank Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account (video) / Cleaner Nabbed With 103 Stolen SIM Cards, 13 Policemen Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by abdeiz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please this information isn't for me alone, how can one block his line from being used after stolen. Its been up to 12 hours now since the incident.

How can the bank accounts too be prevented from being accessible from the stolen Sim card.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by abdeiz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by TPound(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dial star 966 star 911 hash on any mobile phone and input your account details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nawao
Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by abdeiz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thanks a lot
TPound:
Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
TPound:

that only for zenith bank account. he shd just block his sim by calling customer care.. he shd tell them its urgent and they will do that... if the sim is block. they won't be able to use it for calls or gain qccess to his account
Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by abdeiz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yes tried that but customer care are unresponsive. We'd try to reach them through their social media handles.

emmanuelpopson:

that only for zenith bank account. he shd just block his sim by calling customer care.. he shd tell them its urgent and they will do that... if the sim is block. they won't be able to use it for calls or gain qccess to his account
Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by TPound(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

It's not only for zenith bank... It's applicable to all bank Accounts
Re: Help!! How To I Deactivate Stolen Sim And Block Bank Accounts? by Hoodbilonia: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Heya
Weekend tins.bank no open
Atm says unable to complete till on monday
By monday
E don be.
Debit alert 5am
6am
7am
8am
9am. Insufficient funds

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Corpse Of Woman Stands At Her Own Funeral / Update: Photos Of The Young Man Shot Dead By Soldier Enforcing Lockdown Order / What Is The Offence For A Person Who Escape From Prison In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.