Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO (814 Views)

WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow!
This is the EXPLOSIVE interview of the Leader of the great IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on BEN TV, LONDON.
Mazi Nnamdi KANU is incomparable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=796h62Zq8HA

1 Like

Re: European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is the London interview Igbos were making noise about
Re: European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO by FamousMonk: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sorry..
I can't waste my Data just to listen to an Igbo man rant about new yam festival ..

Re: European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Biafraodexposed:
This is the London interview Igbos were making noise about

Am yet to see bokoharam granted one since according to your country IPOB is in same league with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: European Parliament Invites Nnamdi Kanu To Speak On Biafra Issues VIDEO by kettykin: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
My suggestion is that Nnamdi kanu should better maximize this single opportunity to kill 180 million birds with one stone , a strike in time saves 3 million souls. This opposition might not come for him in a very long time .

He should gather all the facts and do the father of all presentations and argue his way out. The Europeans are not emotional or superstitious. They are very realistic and very objective. It Nnamdi kanu fails this time . He should either kill himself or resign .

Please note that i am for one Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: The Arrival Of President Muhammadu Buhari At Saudi Arabia / Prof. Attahiru Jega: Nigeria Electoral Process Has Been Flawed / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After A Private Visit To London (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.