Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,627 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Is The Price Range Of Ladies Underwear? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Price Range Of Ladies Underwear? (3815 Views)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Range Of Ladies Underwear? by amarush(f): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hi, i am in the UK and have access to quality wholesale ladies underwear; for example matching bras and knicker sets, strapless/multiway bras (padded/push up/underwired), thongs, shorts, corsets etc (and for those with an open mind erotic lingerie )

The products are made in Turkey and Poland (as well as the UK), I have two questions 1. Is there a market for such products, or is there stiff competition from cheaper imports eg from China? 2. What is the price range of ladies underwear - ranging from the cheapest to the most expensive. I have a cousins in Warri and Lagos who are investigating for me, but i would also like the views of fellow members. I appreciate prices will vary depending on location but comments welcome just the same.

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Is The Price Range Of Ladies Underwear? by WAVixen: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Here goes, there is a market for under wear depending on where you will be situated/ and who your target patrons will be. In Lagos, the second hand market has a variety of underwear. Ranging from new to fairly used, you have plain cotton, nylon, polyesther to erotic ones. The new ones will set one back by 150- 200 naria. The bras are also the same in range, from new to fairly used. You have playtex,marks spenser, dunnes stores. Prices of the bras go from 400-1500 in the second hand market.

The Lagos market (Balgoun) sells brand new underwear and they range in price and quality. Believe it or not they also sell second hand bras but in top form.Those go for as much as 1,500. The nylon ones goes forabout 600-800 naria.

The shops are a whole new area, because they have over heads and a name to promote they are quite pricey. Though the underwear are of top quality. Prices range from 1,500-5,000.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Dreadlocks Home Service / Photo Of Governor Godwin Obaseki On Esan Traditional Attire. / Girls Get In Here , Top Ankara Styles Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.