Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,237 members, 7,853,215 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Is There Any Need For Employers To Sight Your Certificates And Credentials? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Need For Employers To Sight Your Certificates And Credentials? (339 Views)

LIRS Affirms January 31 Deadline For Employers To Submit Annual Tax Returns / Atiku Abubakar Qualifications And Credentials / I Have True Identity And Credentials, Bakare Fires Back At Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Need For Employers To Sight Your Certificates And Credentials? by truthfulparrot(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2019
With the ruling by the Presidential Election Tribunal on PMB's certificate, it will soon become illegal for employers, schools and government agencies to insist on sighting or attaching of copies of certificate to any documents.

All I need to do is to swear an affidavit that my certificates are with OPC or local vigilante.

Out of over-zealousness the tribunal has succeeded in passing the wrong message about Nigeria to the whole world.(I am sure they will be regretting by now that phrase in the judgement) Which foreign investor will like to invest in a country with this kind of message!

I am of the opinion that PMB should not be disqualified based on the certificate issue, but the tribunal should not have included the phrase that there is no need to attach certificate in their judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Need For Employers To Sight Your Certificates And Credentials? by Officialgarri: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2019
And you had to waste a thread to post this rubbish
Re: Is There Any Need For Employers To Sight Your Certificates And Credentials? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Op Allow Me To Ask From Mr Buhari Our Own President

(1) (Reply)

/ Oyo Government Declares Sale Of 38 Semi-detached Houses / VP Osinbajo’s Visit To Akwa Ibom State:  when Will Akpabio’s Shenanigans Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.