Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Who Cares Anyway.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cares Anyway.... (297 Views)

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / Spiritism, Who Cares / Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Cares Anyway.... by Baller93(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Lol, I find everything in this nairaland forum very funny,, someone will post trash about you and his broke ass and frustrated friends will be laughing, but when you respond in your own way by telling truth about them, you will be banned and they will not, and they will keep on living there miserable life on nairaland,, someone even mention that I should be banned, am coming for her very soon, I have come to find out that most ladies here are frustrated, ugly, old aged, pained,, miserable,, all they do is rant rant rant once is about a guy and some broke ass, foolish asslicckers will be supporting them just to see if they will get free sex,,, we only have few good lovely ladies that mind there business and they guys too....at least I have 2 accounts now,, they mods can ban this one if they wish so,, but am back...

(1) (Reply)

Am Finding It Hard To Love, No Matter How Beautiful You Are / Anambra Girls Eligible To Marry / Misogynistic And Women Insulting Threads Log

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.