Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,902 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding (789 Views)

Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by alabimustcry: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2019
10 Minutes to your wedding, You were called for a contract of $300 Million Dollars, will you go for the contract? Or go to your wedding??

Pls be Honest o, say the Truth!!
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by SEGLIZ: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2019
contract now?
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by alabimustcry: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
SEGLIZ:
contract now?
what your wedding... so u will delay the guest becos of money
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2019
even if you give me $50m I will still forget the wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by SEGLIZ: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2019
alabimustcry:
what your wedding... so u will delay the guest becos of money

wedding procession can move on without, no one would come feed my woman after ceremony.
besides the table top is the main thing for them not my face.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by goodmorning40: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Which weeding
Who weeding help

Weeding should go on without me if not weeding should be called off I will reschedule weeding
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2019
Just rush to take marriage vows then cancel reception
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2019
grin dont even want to get married. Contract. besides whats so special about the day that the wedding cannot be rescheduled
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nooneonline(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2019
My wife will understand. After contract we go wed in grand style

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Starboytwo(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2019
I will personally volunteer to beat everyone who attends my wedding, including my wife's people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by 40secondsMan: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin dont even want to get married. Contract.
besides whats so special about the day that the wedding cannot be rescheduled

Woah! I'm shook! So dis is hw u would abandon prince charming on our big da
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by pharrell8(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Who wedding EPP eh..
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by EngrXrix(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2019
alabimustcry:
10 Minutes to your wedding, You were called for a contract of $300 Million Dollars, will you go for the contract? Or go to your wedding??

The $300m first ni. Is that a question? I will reschedule the marriage to be held in Dubai afterwards. All expense paid. Let me see who doesn’t want to go to Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2019
40secondsMan:

Woah! I'm shook! So dis is hw u would abandon prince charming on our big da
grin Im not that cruel. Ill let him know before he pops the question.

prince charming kiss : blackivy will you mar.....

blackivy shocked : oh my god! Wow, im speechless. But uhm, no.

prince charming : why?

blackivy cool : nothing. I go solo.

prince charming angry : Bleep you.

blackivy grin : LOLZZ

Ive replied. I got it.
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by 40secondsMan: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Im not that cruel. Ill let him know before he pops the question.

Waaat! I'm not even talking abt the wedding, who dat one help? Why would u leave me out of a million$ deal? And u say u love me...

I'd expect it to play out like this:

Ivy: Babe I'm sorry I cant go on with this wedding.

Me: Why? U don't love me anymore? Av I offended you? Don't do dis to me pls cry

Ivy: No, it's not dat. I jst called for that million$ contract n I Av to be there ryt now embarassed

Me: Waaat! Why are we still here talking? Girl get in d car n lets go seal d deal!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by blinking001(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2019
alabimustcry:

Trust me I won't hesitate to get the contract.

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2019
40secondsMan:

Waaat! I'm not even talking abt the wedding, who dat one help? Why would u leave me out of a million$ deal? And u say u love me...

I'd expect it to play out like this:

Ivy: Babe I'm sorry I cant go on with this wedding.

Me: Why? U don't love me anymore? Av I offended you? Don't do dis to me pls cry

Ivy: No, it's not dat. I jst called for that million$ contract n I Av to be there ryt now embarassed

Me: Waaat! Why are we still here talking? Girl get in d car n lets go seal d deal!!!
grin you are mister right. You got me laughing with the dialogue. Well i promise not to leave you behind.
we can even have the rich honeymoon without the wedding. wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by charlsecy(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2019
alabimustcry:
....so u will delay the guest becos of money
As if you wouldn't do that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by 40secondsMan: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin you are mister right. You got me laughing with the dialogue. Well i promise not to leave you behind.
we can even have the rich honeymoon without the wedding. wink

Dats ryt Honey, wit dat money we could even go to the Moon...Moneymoon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Heloct(f): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2019
To be honest, if this happens, it's better he goes for the contract. Money can correct things.
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by 40secondsMan: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:

Ive replied. I got it.

Do you mean you got my message? Cos ain't seen any reply...
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by cooluzi: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2019
bro who wouldn't go for $300k
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2019
40secondsMan:

Dats ryt Honey, wit dat money we could even go to the Moon...Moneymoon cheesy
grin oh my god. I wont refuse if YOU pop the question. Thanks for making me laugh, i needed it.
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2019
40secondsMan:

Do you mean you got my message? Cos ain't seen any reply...
i did. Yesterday.
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by 40secondsMan: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin oh my god. I wont refuse if YOU pop the question. Thanks for making me laugh, i needed it.

Yea ryt! All in a good 40seconds wink
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by 40secondsMan: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:
i did. Yesterday.

Wow! I really don't understand this nl massaging system, seems rather ardous...

Is it about tym to exchange digits? (whatsapp)
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2019
The money is even too much unless I'm being wedded to D.Trump's daughter undecided
Re: Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding by Galactico4ever(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
300M in $?Even my wife to be will ask me to postpone the weddin, cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Did America Became World Power? / Omg!! This Slow Motion Bleep Will Make Your Day / Missghosted Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.