Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Happened To Dating Drills By Hardon!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Dating Drills By Hardon!!! (544 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Hardon Pls Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Dating Drills By Hardon!!! by teragenesys: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dating drills by Hardon is a thread that chaged the way I dealt with relatuonships for the better. The wisdom in that thread is priceless. if you really wanted to up your ga,e with girls, then that's the best place to start.

Recently though the thread has not been active. I think we need to revive it and preserve its precious wisdom so that other guys can benefit.

Hardon's Dating Drills + Ubunja's Miseducations = Super Redpill!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! Try And Understand Your Man's Craziest Fantasies! / 12 Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Long Distance Relationship / Seven Things You’ll Relate To If You Struggle To Save In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.