Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings (42046 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Concealed In African Salad, arrests suspects / NDLEA Arrests Suspects Supplying Lagos Night Clubs’ Patrons Drugs / Air Force Arrests Suspects Over Kaduna Attack, One Dead, Two Children Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by olisaEze(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Yankee police force:- Investigate crime scene, take dna samples from victim’s finger nails, pubic hair & fluids. Based on solid leads, finds out mode of transport suspect used to arrive at the hotel. Question hotel staff thoroughly without pressuring unnecessarily. Locate all lodgers that night and question them. Arrest suspect and grills him based on already accumulated evidence till he has no option but to confess.

Naija police force:- Forget the leads jare. Arrest anyone in and around the hotel including the bole seller’s son in front of the hotel. Beat & toture them till they have different confessions to select from! Finally bring Frank Mbah to speak English for us before the courts actually hear the case! cheesy

Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Better, the killings must stop.
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
WriterX:

is your response supposed to justify your senseless comment?
Maybe the you're a pained ass
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by WriterX(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Maybe the you're a pained ass

lol haha listen kid a comment is one's own personal opinion about a particular issue and hence it represents your ability to acknowledge,understand and make use of that understanding towards producing a meaningful and coherent comment deemed as a contribution with that been said am gonna give you the freedom you need to access your so called comments and give yourself a befitting score.

do have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
WriterX:

lol haha listen kid a comment is one's own personal opinion about a particular issue and hence it represents your ability to acknowledge,understand and make use of that understanding towards producing a meaningful and coherent comment deemed as a contribution with that been said am gonna give you the freedom you need to access your so called comments and give yourself a befitting score.

do have a wonderful day ahead.
Men like you rule the world from your keyboard.
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by agabusta: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Stupid BBC. You will not report genocide ongoing in Nigeria and government rascality. Nonsense!

are you sure you know the meaning of genocide?
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
agabusta:

are you sure you know the meaning of genocide?
Maybe you should educate me a little. In your terms I suppose when a thousand people die from a particular tribe? Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by WriterX(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Men like you rule the world from your keyboard.

hahaha now come on you don't judge a person by his words anyways my friend no hard feelings alright I just found your comment on the above Issue out of context, that was all.
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
WriterX:

hahaha now come on you don't judge a person by his words anyways my friend no hard feelings alright I just found your comment on the above Issue out of context, that was all.
Keep your educated mind to yourself bro
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by WriterX(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Keep your educated mind to yourself bro

now you getting salty all of a sudden, Bleep that and stop acting like some damn ignorant a**h***

and don't you try mention me man I hardly get any recommendations for been as polite as f**k so beat it before I have to help your parents teach you some damn manners.
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2019
WriterX:

now you getting salty all of a sudden, Bleep that and stop acting like some damn ignorant a**h***

and don't you try mention me man I hardly get any recommendations for been as polite as f**k so beat it before I have to help your parents teach you some damn manners.
grin grin You're just one gay, keep to your lane and remember, fuvk you grin
Re: Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings by WriterX(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
grin grin You're just one gay, keep to your lane and remember, fuvk you grin

AM NOT GONNA PLAY THIS FOOLISHNESS OF YOURS.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

don't expect a reply kid, it won't happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.