Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move (33843 Views)

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by philkamby: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2019
RockHard:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/wikes-revenge-atikus-next-move/

This was written by Azu IShiekwene for The Cable newspapaer yesterday

https://www.thecable.ng/wikes-revenge-and-atikus-next-move

I dont expect a newspaper like Vanguard to fall for this plagiarism

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by anytexy: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2019
MoIbrahim:
I'm a Buhari supporter. But Nigeria needs a viable opposition to make reasonable progress

I commend your intelligence. This is what majority of gullible Nigerians that support Apc do not understand. We need a viable opposition party for an incumbent government to work for the poor masses. But instead we the populace choose religion and tribalism over good governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by ikaboy: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2019
The writer is a legend.

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Atiku came third in SDP presidential primaries in 1993, Atiku won governorship election in Adamawa, same year he became VP in 1999.
Remove government rigging and influence no politician in Nigeria can defeat Atiku in a free and fair election based on politicking, not even the bigoted herdsman or the other ethnic bigot down south who does the dirty job of his fulani overlords.
Atiku sneeze Wike must catch cold. Dan-banza!
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Lonclipse: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Wike learn from akpabio of akwa ibom state, you cannot distroy PDP with your selfishness. A word is enough for the wise. we still love and respect you.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by 35824L: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2019
anytexy:
I commend your intelligence. This is what majority of gullible Nigerians that support Apc do not understand. We need a viable opposition party for an incumbent government to work for the poor masses. But instead we the populace choose religion and tribalism over good governance.
What the PDP is doing is not opposition but wicked, vengeful and destructive propaganda aimed at sinking the country if things don't go their way.

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by 35824L: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Atiku came third in SDP presidential primaries in 1993, Atiku won governorship election in Adamawa, same year he became VP in 1999.
Remove government rigging and influence no politician in Nigeria can defeat Atiku in a free and fair election based on politicking, not even the bigoted herdsman or the other ethnic bigot down south who does the dirty job of his fulani overlords.
Atiku sneeze Wike must catch cold. Dan-banza!
And yet he lost in his polling unit!

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2019
First time in a long time I have read a delightfully written article in a Nigerian newspaper.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2019
35824L:
And yet he lost in his polling unit!

That is not relevant here. I'm not sure your entire clan can deliver your polling unit either.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by MartinsD12(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
RockHard:

Nice one I knew Atiku had 2023 in mind and will run again that's why we are going to Supreme Court, the PDP must continue to be in the news, creating awareness and that's what Atiku is doing, power play with wike is a dead beat, he can't match the king makers and I don't think it's even right for him to use rivers state resources to be controlling who gets what in PDP, Atiku is determined to run 2023 with all force and approach, wike shouldn't disgrace himself remember his time is also up he might found himself in the noise making position of fayose soon
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Logictinz: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2019
RockHard:

Excellent!! Ops, well done!

Fayose, supplied noise, hahahahahhaha.

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Jones4190(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2019
anything that will buried PDP Is welcome
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Beautiful piece! It goes to tell that what is actually binding our political parties together is not common ideologies but money and quest for raw power not minding who is trampled upon within the party.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Yusman316(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
Everyone knows that Wike has sacrificed so much to keep the PDP afloat but working to pull the party down now no matter his reasons is not the best but would amount to pulling down what he has built, they should try and resolve this issue now before it gets too late

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
That is how politicians behave in Nigeria. Go ask Zamfara APC

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by unbitchable(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Fantastic
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Halo22: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
If PDP could survive the saga of Ali modu-Sheriff, then Wike's case is a child's play. How could a man feels free to pocket a party that was formed when he was a nobody. Even though he gave the party live support when it mattered most, but he should not dictate for millions of the party members. A tree cannot make a forest.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by umuna(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Caseless: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Beautiful piece.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by kayusely70(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2019
PDP is too strong for him to destroy, he may be rubbisshed if not destroyed politically by heavyweights therein.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Ondo Election: Eyitayo Jegede Protests, Says INEC Creating Problem / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.