Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline (39361 Views)

Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline / How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Ostrogoth(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Seemingly educated people falling for PDP propaganda. smh
Mr/Mrs Chukwurah, am Yoruba and not pro either PDP or APC and I can tell you for a fact that Osinbajo's days as a political jobber are numbered. Am sure that even you know this and except you wine and dine with Kyari or any of Buhari's inner circle, pls read the signs.
One more thing, we are all average Nigerians who are at the receiving end of the fruits of mismanagement of all past and present governments, our loyalty should be towards ourselves not towards any political party, thanks!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Amumaigwe: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
contigiency:
Yeye news from idle bloggers that pose as press men. I couldn't just pick anything from the long trash as they were full of guesses and hear say. Not far from market women gossips.

The Nigeria Tribune is now a blog, about? Okay, keep hiding behind your own palm. Time shall tell.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Ostrogoth(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
murecool:
MAKING SENSE OF ALL THE FAKE NEWS ABOUT VP OSINBAJO
So let us set some of this orchestration of lies, and rife speculations about the Vice President straight
1. Yes, the President in the exercise of his powers has formed a new Economic Advisory Council and replaced the Economic Management team otherwise led by his beloved VP. This is really a change in strategy and not a reduction of the statutory functions of the VP.
2. As the Chairman of the constitutionally created National Economic Council, the VP will continue to play a leading role in matters Economic in singular support and assistance of his Principal, Mr. President.
3. Only last Thursday the VP at the NEC meeting clarified that both NEC and the new EAC will interact.
4. On the issue of agencies under the VP, the truth is that NOTHING IS CHANGING & THERE ARE NO NEW DIRECTIVES. This is because nothing has gone wrong at all. A Presidency Statement already clarified this.
5. All the other stuff you read are all lies!
6. Let us review some of the lies so far. That the new presidential directives have effected the take over from VP his Chairmanship of NEMA, NDPHC? It is a lie. In fact on the same day NEC met last week, VP also presided over an NDPHC board meeting.
7. That there has been some kind of mismanagement of funds in agencies chaired by VP. There are wild speculations on this, but they are all FABRICATED without exception.
8. Specifically on the much nosed NEMA probe, the House of Representatives did not indict the VP. The report of the Committee is in the public.
The Committee said the VP, then Acting President did not seek appropriations for the money he approved to deal with the impending famine in the North-east.
9. But the Presidency issued a public statement to say, No, the money the Ag President approved for release in those dire emergency situation was sourced from the Rice Levy which HAD ALREADY BEEN APPROPRIATED in that year's budget. And that explanation settled the matter.
10. Why is it coming out now again? Desperate elements who just want to confuse those who are gullible. Please be above such fake news.
11. A new lie discovered is that some money was found in some private accounts related to VP family or that some FIRS funds were traced to VP'S office and that Asiwaju Tinubu and Baba Akande were informed of some financial scandals or that Asiwaju himself is behind the attempt to smear the VP. All of such sorts are grand LIES.
12. FINALLY, there is CERTAINLY a group of people within and outside government who want to attack the cordiality between the President and his constitutional deputy, the VP. So they are actively seeking to sow seeds of discord as some of them are afraid of what 2023 portends.
Wake up and smell the coffee, friend.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by jrusky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
All these Osibande this Osibande that I still don't believe because how dare cabals shopping for who to be vice president I'm not on Osibande page nor apc at all but I'm not convince all these plenty talks hold any ground.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Amudeneogu: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
they have tarnished the image of that man called prof. Osinbanjo, what would be better for him is to resign from that office and have his honor.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
midnighter:

but when baba was going for check-ups why didnt he just overthrow him in absentia and stop the herdmen attacks altogether.

Overthrow ? This must be a joke ! How do you overthrow a President in a democratic system without going to the poll ? Or are you saying Osinbajo should have invited the military to sack the government he is part of ?

What I know for sure is that the so called cabal headed by kyari will pretty soon find out that they are not dealing with an orphan. Osinbajo cannot be removed or impeached by ANYBODY. Ko le work ! This is not just about Osinbajo,it is about the Yorubas. Cabal should bring the fight on already !
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Amumaigwe: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
tillaman:
Fake, even if it’s true It won’t be easy to forcefully collect the mantle from his, this man is a San! He won’t give up without putting up a fight and if he goes down a lot of high handed people are going down with him, he ain’t going down alone trust me

Is he not Yoruba? He is going down alone just like Sowore, Abiola, Awolowo etc. Yoruba activists are left alone by their hitherto cheering compatriots when the chips are down. Even Tinubu will run far away for his own life. That is the reality. Try and deal with it.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by NGpatriot: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Is he not Yoruba? He is going down alone just like Sowore, Abiola, Awolowo etc. Yoruba activists are left alone by their hitherto cheering compatriots when the chips are down. Even Tinubu will run far away for his own life. That is the reality. Try and deal with it.

You people just sink and swallow anything and everything as long as it suits your anti-Tinubu and anti-Yoruba narratives.

How many times have you people trailed the same lines about both men especially Tinubu and still end up losing like you do all the time, even atiku is coming don vaporize so this is obviously your new unprofitable errand.

Yoruba ethos doesn't support and defend criminality, Sowore as an adult made his own decision to do what he did so he must deal with his own issues on his own, it's a legal/criminal issue, not a Yoruba issue.

There's more to life than tribalism, bigotry and shoveling baseless rumors and gossips all over the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by midnighter(f): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Overthrow ? This must be a joke ! How do you overthrow a President in a democratic system without going to the poll ? Or are you saying Osinbajo should have invited the military to sack the government he is part of ?

Ohh thanks for informing me. But tell me if he had decided to do that what would have happened?

I think Thomas Sankara was overthrown by deputy Blaise Compaore and nothing happened so I dont see why Osinbajo couldnt save us from Buhari.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Amumaigwe: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
DeLaRue:
Getting the required majority in the National assembly to remove the VP will not be easy. So, a PDP senator from Rivers, or Oyo or Enugu state will vote to remove a VP because he didn't support RUGA? I doubt it, though you cant trust most Nigerian politicians if enough dollars is on ground.

The man will not resign.

Let's see how this plays out.

South East and South South PDP senators will readily vote for the impeachment of the VP any day. This is pay back time and it will be TOTAL.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordan97:
The sizzling fact remains that the Aso rock evil cabal do not mean well for Nigerians.. Honestly speaking, even though Osinbajo doesn't represent Christianity well amidst the corrupt allegations alleged to him; he remains one of the best Vice Presidents this country has ever had..
Who remembers those days when Buhari travels to London for his checkups; and Osinbajo takes over, the country seems to progress with respect to appointments and less herdsmen attack...

The Yorubas should wake up O! This dangerous alliance with the North amidst the glaring truth that the North do not like them has to seize with aims towards a more unified south come 2023..

A Northern Muslin always sees a Southern Muslim(Yoruba Muslims) as countetfeit..

Nagode grin
Leave the Yorubas alone! Let's focus on how to make the Igbo land a much more better place to live in! If you're Igbo!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by tech18: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Fake News is Dangerous

Whether you do it for fun or for political appointment
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by biggie73(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tinubu should replace Osibanjo, irrespective of the religion.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by bluecircle470: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Tunde Bakare will replace Osinbaba grin

If you know you know.

MUMURIC comments
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by henryhemon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Seemingly educated people falling for PDP propaganda. smh

My question for clowns and stupid goats like you is when it happens will you hide in shame or hang yourself as per your stupidity??

El-rufai tweeted it yesterday yet it's pdp propaganda. Idiots blame their stupidity on anything.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by NGpatriot: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
henryhemon:

My question for clowns and stupid goats like you is when it happens will you hide in shame or hang yourself as per your stupidity??

El-rufai tweeted it yesterday yet it's pdp propaganda. Idiots blame their stupidity on anything.

Twitted what exactly? I bet when people cought or sneeze inside or outside Aso Rock, it's because of VP Osinbajo?

See wetin hatred, bitterness and tribalism turn you people into?

How sad.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by HBB1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Bakare will reject any such offer.. Even a slowpoke knows this..

Bakare is a mad man, he doesn't take rubbish!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by kayusely70(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Speculative, Manipulative, Yellow Journalism.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by orisa37: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
The way of the Wicked shall perish IJN AMEN.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by henryhemon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
NGpatriot:

Twitted what exactly? I bet when people cought or sneeze inside or outside Aso Rock, it's because of VP Osinbajo?

See wetin hatred, bitterness and tribalism turn you people into?

How sad.. grin grin

Let me say it again, I voted buhari over gej. It's only stupid people that don't see that the country is bad and claim anyone against Buhari is about tribalism n hatred. Most want better country. It's crass stupidity n foolishness to support a govt like this except you re a failure yourself or happy about the way things are.
Coming to politics, thing is those in support of this govt are not even pretending....or you think el-rufai wakes up n tweet??
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by SIRTee15: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
kikake:
Yoruba come closer to the Atlantic Ocean to the south where you truly belong,

leave Islam apart,

join the Igbo and now called southsouth to take over leadership of Nigeria with help of parts of oppressed Middlebelt.

This way, South/Middle belt rules Nigeria, puts Nigeria to the part of development, until Hausa/Fulani agree to go to school.

This way, no more Boko Haram, no more herdsmen marauders, no more bandits, no more kidnappers.

Guy u making sense cool cool cool cool cool
But will my brothers listen...
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by NGpatriot: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=henryhemon post=82462296]

Let me say it again, I voted buhari over gej.

I'm 100% sure you dd not vote foor PMB.

It's only stupid people that don't see that the country is bad and claim anyone against Buhari is about tribalism n hatred.

That Nigeria is bad is your own personal opinion because it is not according to the Majority that returned PMB to Aso Rock, try again.

Most want better country. It's crass stupidity n foolishness to support a govt like this except you re a failure yourself or happy about the way things are.
Coming to politics, thing is those in support of this govt are not even pretending....or you think el-rufai wakes up n tweet??

Who people support or don't support is their personal business and constitutional rights so why are you fuming?

You and atiku lost at the polls, accept defeat and work together for a better Nigeria.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by henryhemon(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=NGpatriot post=82462476][/quote]

I see I'm talking to an idiot.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Stillthebest: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
kiss

A Prof. That's reduced to a market money sharer. He didnt just see the future or rather he was too busy enjoying the euphoric presidential marrows.

He has acted n pretended like everything is going well in the country till now, let him enjoy his own share.

No pity for any politician!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
midnighter:

Ohh thanks for informing me. But tell me if he had decided to do that what would have happened?

I think Thomas Sankara was overthrown by deputy Blaise Compaore and nothing happened so I dont see why Osinbajo couldnt save us from Buhari.

The country would have enmeshed in a bloody civil war that is capable of throwing the entire west Africa subregion into chaos. Besides,his government would not be recognised by the international community. Nigeria would be labelled a pariah state.

What happened between Thomas Sankara and Blaise Compaore in 1987 was strictly a military coup d'etat. It wouldn't have been possible in a democratic setting. Sankara and Blaise were actually military comrades and friends.

We have another opportunity to vote and choose rightly come 2023 and we all need to put on our thinking cap,eschew ethnic rivalry and vote in the right person that is capable of taking us out of the present deplorable situation.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by donb06: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
ayyoughurt:
our ppl r so blind to c d works that this man has done and achieved over d years. Osinbanjo is d best and Active VP in Nigeria. Quote me anywhere. all vps in Nigeria r just figure head, he z d only VP dt has work as if he's d president
I concur.... But sadly that's exactly why he's been persecuted
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by smileyoo: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
forget about all these trashes, d star boy 'll complete this tenure with bubu, even though to the dislike of d cabals.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by webngnews: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by webngnews: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
God bless Nigeria . God bless V.P Osinbajo. Since 1999, Osinbajo has been the only conspicous and relevant V.P Nigeria ever had. He did not exploit the opportunity of Buhari's absence when he went for medical treatment to overthrow the president.

Take it or leave it, all forces working against Osinbajo will fail. Its all because of 2023. They see him as a threat because of the goodwill he enjoys among majority of Nigerians.

No weapon formed against Osinbajo shall prosper. This is also a clarion call on all true christians to pray for our V.P. The first time a believer in christ will ascend to the throne of a V.P in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Tunde Bakare will replace Osinbaba grin

If you know you know.

Seriously this is no longer fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form / Running Mate: Reno Omokri, Doyin Okupe Clash On Twitter / Professor Adesegun Banjo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.