Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,728 members, 7,840,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Or UK Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Or UK Adsense (858 Views)

I Want To Buy An Old Payment Received Nigerian Or UK Adsense Plus Domain / I Want To Buy A Payment Received Nigerian Or UK Adsense Plus Domain / I Need A Verified Nigerian Or US Adsense Acccount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Enrypech: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
What is your most honest suggestion? Which should I apply for and reasons please
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Enrypech: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Answers please
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by liltee123(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria

Because you can transfer the money straight into your Nigeria bank account unlike UK, were by you have to use another means.

I have Naija AdSense account for sale if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Enrypech: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
liltee123:
Nigeria

Please and please... Can you give me your reasons.

If you have written the reasons somewhere else, kindly refer me there
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by liltee123(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Because you can transfer the money straight into your Nigeria bank account unlike UK, were by you have to use another means.

Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Enrypech: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
liltee123:

Have never really done Adsense. What is the advantage of buying instead of applying by oneself.

How much are you selling. Is it verified?
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by liltee123(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Enrypech:

Have never really done Adsense. What is the advantage of buying instead of applying by oneself.

Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Eze2000(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Enrypech:

Don't buy. It will be useless to you unless you will use the domain connected to the Adsense.

Non verified Adsense with domain is 8k max
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by samexycool(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Enrypech:

Is it verified? What is the domain extension
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Enrypech: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eze2000:

Don't buy. It will be useless to you unless you will use the domain connected to the Adsense.

Non verified Adsense with domain is 8k max

Thanks. I will heed to your advice
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Eze2000(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Enrypech:

Thanks. I will heed to your advice

Yeah, you mentioned you had never used Adsense before so you are just ripe for scam and they will do that you privately on WhatsApp. The section is full of scammers and frauds parading themselves as webmasters cos the clients must pay first for any service then they run or spoil your website

Be careful
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Enrypech: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eze2000:

Yeah, you mentioned you had never used Adsense before so you are just ripe for scam and they will do that you privately on WhatsApp. The section is full of scammers and frauds parading themselves as webmasters cos the clients must pay first for any service then they run or spoil your website

Be careful

Yes. Thanks once again. I appreciate
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Davidchimezie(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
That's just the truth bro don't private chat anyone that says he or she has an AdSense for sale do the deal openly or u will be scammed
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Enrypech: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2019
It's weenkend my buddies... What's your plan for the new week
Re: Nigerian Or UK Adsense by Sayhitocharie: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2019
hello is the AdSense verified?
And the sale offer still available?
liltee123:
Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Starting Out As A Web Designer/developer (complete Skill Guide). / How To Make 20k Per Week Using Your Smartphone / Which Bulksms Works With Namecheap Host?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.