Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,839 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

New Business Opportunity, Don’t Miss It!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Opportunity, Don’t Miss It!! (183 Views)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Zahra Buhari Congratulates Kiki Osinbajo On Her New Business Venture / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Business Opportunity, Don’t Miss It!! by Odinceblog1: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Hi ,

My name is calister chidubem,
I want to introduce a business opportunity that has added value in my life within few weeks
KY OMEGA is a Microbiological Peptide Technology Company.

It’s mandate is to eradicate the use of antibiotics in the world before I joined kyomega I was struggling with finances, I have a small business which doesn’t even move at all, then a friend from south Africa called me and introduced KY OMEGA to me, I almost miss this awesome opportunity by refusing but I thank God that I didn’t!!!

This business is flexible and will help ease the financial burdens without affecting your current everyday jobs.

Kyomega is nationwide, you can join the company from any part of the world.

And if you are in Nigeria this is a very great business opportunity to join now and become a leader because kyomega is pretty new.
EARNING IS WEEKLY!!!!!

Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Group: https://odinceblog.com/new-business-opportunity-dont-miss-it/

(1) (Reply)

Automobile, Industrial & Agricultural Automotive Belts / Generator Buying Guide / Entrepreneurs!!!! Tell The Truth, It's Critical For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.