Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,199 members, 7,825,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) (1479 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by rrichmen(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2007
Woo ah an ebAY for Africa. with all the lesson of eBay internation. I came across a team building an eBay and facilitated and now there is an eBay  for
http://www.eBuyAM.com  its cool easy to use and you can Buy and sell and secured by the Bank so no one can steal from you. So many people and shops are signing up.  and things are so cheap on it

Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by rrichmen(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2007

Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by kachiface(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2007
hi richmen.
You have a nice concept here, but did you consider one factor - the fact that you imitataed ebay's logo and you coined their name already gives you off as a fraud. You may have good intentions, but impression matters.

I think if you had gotten a franchise from ebay, it would've paid you better, 'cos that would (at least) give you a credible testimonial.

You have a very lovely website and i like the simplicity and the look and feel, but you really ave to re consider two things:
[list]
[li]Your name
[/li]
[li]*Your logo.
[/li]
[/list]

Also, as nigerians, we don'tt have to always play second fiddle. Re-engineer your approach and take your business to another level. I wish you the best.

(Never mind, I am a business consultant that's y I talk like this sometimes.)

Take a look at this site. You may find it interesting. Its online shopping as well. You also eed to know your competition if you must have market advantage
the site: http://www.234world.com

cheers

Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by Lotachi: 6:06am On May 23, 2007
@ Kachi

Very, very nice site. It will really help to develop Nigeria.
In the mean time 'we' also keep on adding our help to get Nigerians doing business online: 2Deal4Real.com

Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by kachiface(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2007
hey @lotachi

nice work you've got there. I just added your site to my favorites list.

I like the bidding concept. great job.

cheers
Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by oneboy(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2007
I have seen the www.eBuyAM.com and I love it. its not just a shopping portal its a Gadget Paradise. They help you get the best out of any peace of Gadget!

Keep it up Guys.
Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by texazzpete(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2007
Is it an accepted thing in Nigerian online shopping that all extra costs are passed to the consumer? As long as unrealistic prices continue to be the norm on these sites, i don't see Nigerians going for them en masse.
Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by Lotachi: 12:22pm On May 27, 2007
Is it an accepted thing in Nigerian online shopping that all extra costs are passed to the consumer? As long as unrealistic prices continue to be the norm on these sites, i don't see Nigerians going for them en masse

You are so right in what you are saying! But have you checked out 2Deal4Real very well? No charge of anykind! No fees for posting an ad, no fees for selling a product, no fees for buying a product. Nothing!

And still many of us are doubting a site like 2Deal4Real. Once a Nigerian has to pay, he is afraid to be duped. Once it is for free, he is still afraid to be duped! shocked Na wa oh!
Re: EBuyAM.com an eBay 2.0 R (nija) by dearstan(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2007
texazzpete:

Is it an accepted thing in Nigerian online shopping that all extra costs are passed to the consumer? As long as unrealistic prices continue to be the norm on these sites, i don't see Nigerians going for them en masse.

yeah thats so true.
Thats why http://www.ebuy nigeria .com is quite different from the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Uk Used N97 For Sale / Brand New Hp Pavilion DV6T With Quadcore I7, Bluray,2G Nvidia Available For 180k / Buy Vitual Bank Account Now Verify Your Paypal Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.