Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,243 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

As A True Nigerian �� Can You Do This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A True Nigerian �� Can You Do This (248 Views)

Zainab Aliyu Vs Leah Sharibu, Are We One Nigerian? Can Asks President Buhari / 10 Slangs Only A Nigerian Can Understand / Is This The Best Way To Identify A True Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A True Nigerian �� Can You Do This by Tommyjewel(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hi Guys!!

Yesterday was Independence Day, the day Nigeria turned 59th.

Lots of Nigerians celebrated the day, if not because of the present situation but because of the deeds of our heroes past.

You all claimed to be true Nigerian yeah??

A picture of a man who Tattooed his back with Nigerian coat of arms has been trending on social media since yesterday.

See Photo Below:-

One good thing about this Tattoo is that, it reminds every Nigerians that the eagle and the horses wey dey coat of arms never Japaa � So, there is still hope for Nigeria.

Now the big question we have for you guys is �

As A True Nigerian, Can Your Tattoo Any Part Of Your Body Like This?
Be sincere

Drop your comments

Re: As A True Nigerian �� Can You Do This by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
I nor dey craze tattoo with which money
#badmouth
Re: As A True Nigerian �� Can You Do This by Betakeshi: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Junk Messages From Entering My Yahoomail Account? Pls Help / There Are Two Types Of Happiness; Which One Are You Chasing? / Why MBBS In Abroad Is Highly Listed For Indian Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.