Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management (10170 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity / Governor Uzodinma Appoints Cubana Chief Priest As SA Social Media / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by bellachibaby(f): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2019
The Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi has reappointed his former Chief Press Secretary, Emmanuel Uzor who was sacked recently.

However, he is now Special Assistant on fruits/food market management.

Umahi said, his reason for reappointing his former CPS was because he want him (Uzor) to continue with his government as a result of his loyalty.

The governor made this known at the exco-chambers, Government House Abakaliki during the swearing in of his special Assistants.

He said: “I needed you to continue with the team because I consider what happened as a mistake. South East governors support livestock but it is not compulsory for every state.
“I want us to have a vegetable markets, we can set up a place where we can store our vegetables and fruits. We will also build a cool room for our fish and by so doing, you get something to be doing there”.

Also innugurated is Mr. Emeka Andrew Nwankwo as Special Assistant to the Governor on ICT.

Umahi also made a minor reshuffle that includes Mr. Emmanuel Igwe who was formerly Special Assistant to the Governor on Project Documentation but is now reassigned as Special Assistant to the Governor on Parks Development.

Also Mr. Francis Nwaze who was the Special Assistant to the Governor on New Media is to become the Special Assistant to the Governor on New Media and Project Documentation.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/08/umahi-reappoints-sacked-chief-press-secretary-sa-fruits-food-management/amp/

1 Like

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by PureGoldh(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2019
This man is a kindhearted creature.... Nice one.

God bless Ebonyi state government

E remain make he call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771 if he need Pure Original Honey.

14 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by immortalcrown(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Comedians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by immortalcrown(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2019
PureGoldh:
This man is a kindhearted creature.... Nice one

If you sabi wetin happen behind closed doors, you no go yan dis.

19 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by PureGoldh(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:

If you sabi wetin happen behind closed doors, you no go yan dis.

Stuffs like?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by kokoA(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2019
At least make the guy dey see food chop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by solmusdesigns: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2019
grin

"SACKamaje" season .... Governors can now sack you for greeting him too much, or getting fat, or simply they just mutiply thier aides portfolio to make them work work and work

The hike in the rate of Governors sacking thier Aides for no reasonable reason, is a pointer to the indication that the New Minimum Wages and upward review of Civil Servants Salary by 9% would cause a huge hole in the state allocation through increase of wage bill

1 Like

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by TheExecutioner: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2019

13 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by rhythyson: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2019
SA on FRUITS?

14 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by festacman(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2019
At all, at all na im bad.
And for all you know, this might be an eye-opening opportunity for him to get out of his journalism comfort zone and acquire a whole new knowledge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by toprealman: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2019
ministry of joy and happiness extension?
Appoint someone to handle youth betting initiative too.....comedy central.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by TheAngry1: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2019
SA Fruits!!!!!! grin >: grin grin grin

And you thought Joe Igbokwe had a funny job.

11 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Reappointment.
When it comes to political positions, long leg, connections and not qualifications will take you to many places
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by ABOVEDELAW: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2019
MAY BE UMAHI DISCOVERED THAT THE MAN LIKES FOOD A LOT ,JUST LIKE CHIDI ONYE AFOR NRI.

14 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by Kkings11: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Dear God, i'm not asking for much just 10minutes of small thunder, small one oh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by IamPatriotic(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2019
The pompous Governor has seen Emmanuel Uzor finish. What a ridiculous way to tell a man how useless he has become.

bellachibaby:

He said: “I needed you to continue with the team because I consider what happened as a mistake. South East governors support livestock but it is not compulsory for every state.
“I want us to have a vegetable markets, we can set up a place where we can store our vegetables and fruits. We will also build a cool room for our fish and by so doing, you get something to be doing there”.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/08/umahi-reappoints-sacked-chief-press-secretary-sa-fruits-food-management/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by odaniel1(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2019
So basically his job will be to build fruit markets and a cold room for fish?? Just re-channel all that finance/energy into other's portfolios why the duplication of responsibilities?
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by dejolly(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Very ridiculous! Making him irrelevant with such portfolio
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by satowind(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2019
This country is gone for good
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2019
"I want us to have a vegetable markets, we can set up a place where we can store our vegetables and fruits. We will also build a cool room for our fish and by so doing, you get something to be doing there”.
As long as Emmanuel Uzor accepted the new appointment and he is not complaining, CASE CLOSED!

The only suprise are these people crying on behalf of the appointee!

Orisirisi something!

mabea:
I'm liking your comment for the first time.
Really
Wow and Wow!
So we should go and give testimony in church on Sunday or what exactly?
Better behave and........... wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by UnknownT: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2019
You will get something to be doing there. Which kin see finish be this? Nigerians no dey reject work, na the same way people dey do work of #5000 per month
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by mcayomind: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
aasfxccf

When Are The Game Started, And How Much I Should Stake On It?
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by Barondenigeria: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by Monday60655(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Everyone to feel essence of belonging. Well done my digital Governor
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by Duggedised12(f): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Another "come and chop" position.
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by Luckysbab: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2019
If only the guy takes his new role serious, it's a good plan for food preservation. But this is Nigeria!
Re: Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Idi Amin Dave Umahi..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy / Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup / Barewa College: The Secondary School That Has Produced 5 Nigerian Presidents!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.