Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? (2695 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by teragenesys: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
I was having a discussion with a girl last night and she confessed to me of how she has always been deeply in love with her male bestie even while in a relationship. I've also observed the same trend in other relationships where the girl eventually falls for the bestie as soon as she has a problem with her boyfriend.

So my question guys is: "how do you handle the fact that your girlfriend has a male bestie who she is very comfortable with and who might not be living in the friend zone?"

"Why can't your girlfriend make you her bestie?"

CC
Ubunja
Haddon
and all the Misseducateds, Legends and guys in Nairaland
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Male best friend is just that...FRIENDS. just because some oloshos out there bleeped their best friend shouldn't be a reason to look down on all friendships between male and females.

Here is a simple clue: if your babe has known this man for YEARS before she met you then that's what they are: FRIENDS...but if she just met him on Tinder and within a week he is her "bestie" then you are being played.

...unless of course you don't want ANY MAN to be around your woman, lol, that would make you a low self esteem insecure teenager

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by LOMBARDY(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
If I have a female bestfriend too..no wahala

But joke apart, why do most Nigerian relationship be looking like a military system of government?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Which kind play lion wan dey follow goat play?
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by donbachi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Just a friend just a friend....na so imabong take become Frank wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
If he's her male bestie then who tf am i ? I don't fvxk with girls who keep male besties not male friends tho but besties.. except he's a bottom gay maybe i can overlook that.

And Fvck u MrBrownjay1 ur girl is probably an undercover hoe

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
No I won’t be comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by PabloAndreas(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
NO!!!...POINT BLANK...Call it what you like but i'on give a Bleep
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
dairykidd:
If he's her male bestie then who tf am i ? I don't fvxk with girls who keep male besties not male friends tho but besties.. except he's a bottom gay maybe i can overlook that.

And Fvck u MrBrownjay1 ur girl is probably an undercover hoe

Thanks for letting us know how insecure you are in your r/ship... Mr low self esteem immature teenager...but hey, don't worry, Nigeria is full of men children like you.
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Jokerman(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
No male bestie

I don't care what you think
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Thanks for letting us know how insecure you are in your r/ship... Mr low self esteem immature teenager...but hey, don't worry, Nigeria is full of men children like you.

Lolz.fvck off goat head.. Learn to speak for urself next time that's why i mentioned u. Meanwhile what has Naija got to do with this now.. u want tell me say u dey uk Loool... life done pass to travel out dey take pictures for fancy places with anybody.. How much u get foool.. u go eat cheese burger fat for face dey pose for pics with no matching account grin grin

I guess UK is filled with air heads like u.. Na bongo we dey no matter. We don't believe in pictures its for hoes grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Riele(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
You have to be comfortable.

Same way ,she's comfortable with you,having a female bestie.
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Abfinest007(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
u have failed as a boyfriend if your girlfriend have a male bestie apart from you.learn to play discuss with ur girl
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Riele:
You have to be comfortable.

Same way ,she's comfortable with you,having a female bestie.

That should be an open relationship... why would i need another female bestie apart from the one i'm loving Wetin we want talk or do when i nor fit do with my babe? That's how u guys create unnecessary troubles for yourselves... well to each his own

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolz.fvck off goat head.. Learn to speak for urself next time that's why i mentioned u. Meanwhile what has Naija got to do with this now.. u want tell me say u dey uk Loool... life done pass to travel out dey take pictures for fancy places with anybody.. How much u get foool.. u go eat cheese burger fat for face dey pose for pics with no matching account grin grin

I guess UK is filled with air heads like u.. Na bongo we dey no matter. We don't believe in pictures its for hoes grin

Not only your Arrant insecurity is gushing from your post, you coupled it with Arrant rubbish about the UK or whatever other nonsense.

YES...Nigerian men are insecure and you are a good example of it. A woman has a male friend for years, and suddenly you come into this woman' s life and your INSECURITY will have you tell her to never meet her male friend again (thanks to your insecure low self esteem)?!?!

It is clear as day who should be called a goat here, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Not only your Arrant insecurity is gushing from your post, you coupled it with Arrant rubbish about the UK or whatever other nonsense.

YES...Nigerian men are insecure and you are a good example of it. A woman has a male friend for years, and suddenly you come into this woman' s life and your INSECURITY will have you tell her to never meet her male friend again (thanks to your insecure low self esteem)?!?!

Yada yada yada.. fvck off Togolese goat.. the Op said "male bestie" not any male friend.. having a friend for 1million years doesn't make them besties... Know the meaning of words before jumping to post rubbish Mr security n high self esteemed baboon undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Akanoaaa(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2019
If you know you know grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Mehn, am not jux comfortable with that. because she might be given that bestie the kitten she is given to me too.

Most bestie's are very very free to do sort of things with their female counterpart. because the lady is so free with him. And doesn't take things too serious with him.

So my opinion is dat am not in any way in support of that at all. Either u go for the bestie or she decide to stay with me. period, no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2019
dairykidd:

Yada yada yada.. fvck off Togolese goat.. the Op said "male bestie" not any male friend.. having a friend for 1million years doesn't make them besties... Know the meaning of words before jumping to post rubbish Mr security n high self esteemed baboon undecided

I guess you have just created a new definition for best friend... oh well, it certainly doesn't change your insecure self still writing rubbish online.

Insecure low self esteem men like yourself are only good at ONE thing: "trying" to dictate/force your partner into being who she is NOT, so that it can help your misplaced good for nothing cheap ego... then you will come on such thread on NL to brag that your woman never cheated on you (of course she hasn't, you probably tie her up to your bedpost every morning fearing that she might talk to a man....God forbid )

1 Like

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Amarallllll(m): 3:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Some girls keep male besties for friendship sake only most girls keep male besties for LANDING GEAR's sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I guess you have just created a new definition for best friend... oh well, it certainly doesn't change your insecure self still writing rubbish online.

Insecure low self esteem men like yourself are only good at ONE thing: "trying" to dictate/force your partner into being who she is NOT, so that it can help your misplaced good for nothing cheap ego... then you will come on such thread on NL to brag that your woman never cheated on you (of course she hasn't, you probably tie her up to your bedpost every morning fearing that she might talk to a man....God forbid )
If ur not ur woman's bestie/ soul mate then there's something wrong.. Call it whatever u want, call me insecure IDGAF.. From ur posts i guess we both know who's esteem is low.. keep trying to project urself on everything. I'm done with u

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by blinking001(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Never
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by teragenesys: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Guys thanks for your comments. I know we are helping a lot of guys in the same situation.
Let's also know that by Male Bestie, I don't mean Male Friend. We all know what we mean by a "Bestie". They can do almost everything together that even she and her boyfriend cannot,
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by BareFacedLies(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2019
teragenesys:
I was having a discussion with a girl last night and she confessed to me of how she has always been deeply in love with her male bestie even while in a relationship. I've also observed the same trend in other relationships where the girl eventually falls for the bestie as soon as she has a problem with her boyfriend.

So my question guys is: "how do you handle the fact that your girlfriend has a male bestie who she is very comfortable with and who might not be living in the friend zone?"

CC
Ubunja
Haddon

A male bestie will eventually fuçk your wife, it's only a matter of time
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2019
BareFacedLies:

A male bestie will eventually fuçk your wife, it's only a matter of time
9/ 10 times

1 Like

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Abeg Shutup guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by teragenesys: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
u have failed as a boyfriend if your girlfriend have a male bestie apart from you.learn to play discuss with ur girl

Yeah, but not entirely. Why does it have to be a failure on the part of the boyfirend? What's stopping the girl from making her guy her bestie?

Besides, failure as a boyfriend does not translate to being a failure at life..
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Male friends for ladies are like dick in the glass/emergency dick incase you Bleep up
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by LordPherule(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
teragenesys:

CC
Ubunja
Haddon
Hmm as a man with dominant African mentality, it's not
Possible
Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
dairykidd:

If ur not ur woman's bestie/ soul mate then there's something wrong.. Call it whatever u want, call me insecure IDGAF.. From ur posts i guess we both know who's esteem is low.. keep trying to project urself on everything. I'm done with u

There is a huge difference between a soul mate and a bestfriend... some people out there have been friends for more than 20yrs, people they' ve known since childhood who know everything about one another and care for one another in a fantastic level.... yet some deluded insecure dude will come into this woman' s life and expect to challenge this +10yrs friendship?!?!?!?! You insecure men make NO DAMN SENSE!!!!
NO wonder these bestfriends would hate your guts, if you think they cannot meet their "friend" because of your childish insecurities....

The only reason you would even think in such a foul manner is because your misplaced ego would automatically believe that this man is after your woman or that he is playing/plotting against your happiness or that they having sex.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by teragenesys: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There is a huge difference between a soul mate and a bestfriend... some people out there have been friends for more than 20yrs, people they' ve known since childhood who know everything about one another and care for one another in a fantastic level.... yet some deluded insecure dude will come into this woman' s life and expect to challenge this +10yrs friendship?!?!?!?! You insecure men make NO DAMN SENSE!!!!
NO wonder these bestfriends would hate your guts, if you think they cannot meet their "friend" because of your childish insecurities....

The only reason you would even think in such a foul manner is because your misplaced ego would automatically believe that this man is after your woman or that he is playing/plotting against your happiness or that they having sex.

Then how do we deal with this insecurity. Educate us. Because it seems you've gotten over it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Young Money Kisses Money Yaya Live On... [watch Video] / . / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.