Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,605 members, 7,847,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

See Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor (436 Views)

Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor / Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by thefamousnaija9: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2019
In case you are a 'Doubting Thomas' who believes love is not real, these pictures of couples of extreme opposite physical attributes might convince you.

Love they say is like a ghost we all talk about but no one has ever seen. Yes, it's possible nobody has seen true love but it has been felt across the world.

In fact, love is blind, inexplicable and unconditional.

The couples seen in these pictures cut across different races across the world and they have found love in the hands of each other despite their obvious and bothering physical differences.

See more photos below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/10/see-some-romantic-pictures-that-will.html

(1) (Reply)

This Can be Very Hard, But If You Can Do it / Please Stop Asking Me About Mimzyy / Urgent Sales: Barely Used (open Box) Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 W/ Keyboard Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.