Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,902 members, 7,824,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top (52062 Views)

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why / Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nmezor(f): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pretty Bube

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by faithfull18(f): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes it is bad for a lady
I can vividly remember her movies way back, if she is still single by now, it is worrisome
Like moniker like comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Fragility6: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
shocked

Old body still slaying, I no know who dey deceive all these women.
If she open kpenkus 4 u, i no sure say u go reason weda she don old or not
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by DeWisedon(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
If you you know you came here to see the real underpant,please raise up your hand..

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:
Hope she don marry?

Is marriage an achievement?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Rubbiish(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Plead:

Is marriage an achievement?
Yes it is for a woman
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kerrilee:
cool cool
A black belt to add contrast would've been fire
black belt ke...wen she enter white shoe? No no

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Jollywoopro: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes it is for a woman

Are you a woman?

You simply lack wisdom .

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Awe4luv(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
really??...when am here thinking about nlc strike.....I don't want that strike to happen pls ... odun ti de
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
missyblissy:

She never marry. Is it bad?
Do u know her? I would like to marry her.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
What's the meaning of this I'm very sure she's not yet married a responsible man can never marry this type of woman she's disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:
Hope she don marry?

For where??

She's waiting for you.

Abeg reason her matter na.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by purples25(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
I love the all white look .....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Rubbiish(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Plead:

Are you a woman?

You simply lack wisdom .
But u know i am saying d truth sad
She is old already, can't u see it
The Glory of any woman is her husband & child
If u don't have a man, at least try to get a child as a lady, or u think linda ikeji was f00list when she wanted a child?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by AuroraB(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
How is this news?

Person wey KC dey do like rag
Lol. Thanks for the info grin. Nobody asked you shocked
Okay, no vex. Bye embarassed
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by nauto6: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
What is my business with
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Mariangeles(f): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
shocked

Shut up and go hawk your buns!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
nancyiwuchukwuk:
ACTRESS EBUBE NWAGBO STUNS ON ALL-WHITE PANTS AND MAXI-TRANSPARENT TOP

No wonder... Na him make I no see mosquito net use again.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Rubbiish(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
bluefilm:

For where??

She's waiting for you.

Abeg reason her matter na.
Lol
This guy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Rubbiish(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
purples25:
I love the all white look .....
All the white look without a husband to show?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by godkiller(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
I rushed to see white pant, where is the white pant?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by kadiri3(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
pickatyou:
All this picture won't change the fact that Lagos is a dirty place
UR IGBOLAND NO DIRTY PAST LAGOS?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by aameyah(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yes it is bad for a lady
I can vividly remember her movies way back, if she is still single by now, it is worrisome

It seems you don't have enough things to think about. I wonder how her lack of marriage affects you.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by forreelliinc: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
shocked

angry how dare you insult the number 4 on my must rape list?

No make me vex
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by purples25(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

All the white look without a husband to show?

Ok, look - every lady would probably maybe like to be married. But if they haven't married yet, or dont, or cant . . . Lets not act as though everything they say or do is useless, without the man.

Even a potential husband would prefer to meet her in this state, living her life. Men dont actually like ladies that are all out with their mary amaka , moping about and waiting for them. So i think she can allow this.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Rubbiish(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
aameyah:

It seems you don't have enough things to think about. I wonder how her lack of marriage affects you.
It affects me because i am her fan
I want the best for her
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
kadiri3:
UR IGBOLAND NO DIRTY PAST LAGOS?

Truthfully, No.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by A305: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How about u try jiji for ur Lexus? You may sell it off faster via that platform
This is another one lol, I guess the last time you saw my ad, it was a different Lexus which is sold now. I have ad on jiji as well.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by BigJoe19: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

Shut up and go hawk your buns!
Says a buns seller, pm me and send your account details, let me send money to you that will help your life.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
I normally find this female very attractive but these pictures are not it.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top by freemi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jabarzee:
I love her
me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. / See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.