Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) (35060 Views)

Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by GistMore1: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Popular Nollywood actress, Jennif Ereliogu and her 3 sisters poses with their lookalike mother.

Gold and her girls...
Mom, it's not your birthday but we celebrate you today and everyday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3rngYqhfP6

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-jennif-ereliogu-and-her-3-sisters-poses-with-their-lookalike-mum

12 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by GistMore1: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Sundaygeorge: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ugly people...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Awwwwww
She's so beautiful

42 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by FatherBona: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Sundaygeorge:
Ugly people...
[/s]
Uglier than your mom?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
The very eloquent, versatile actress is Jennifer Eliogu not that thing you wrote up there. She's still as cute as ever.

23 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by AngryIgboMan: 4:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Nobody gives a fucck. We are mourning Onitsha victims that lost lives, goods and properties. So, fucck your pic a million times.

To Obiano the useless man, you will die a painful and sorrowful death. Amen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by mosho2good: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
My fellow man!!!

If your girlfriend breaks up ur heart, abeg don't curse her, she might be my future wife
Pity me and my children
���

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Jennif Ereliogu fine girl grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
What a beautiful family.

It's a woman's world truly!

All shades of cuteness in one picture!

kiss kiss kiss

Their mother is the prettiest sha.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Claireshan1(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
I miss my mummy o

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Okay now noted!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by EzekaUdenee: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
post=83215364:
What a beautiful family.

It's a woman's world truly!

All shades of cuteness in one picture!

kiss kiss kiss
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
Nobody gives a fucck. We are mourning Onitsha victims that lost lives, goods and properties. So, fucck your pic a million times.

To Obiano the useless man, you will die a painful and sorrowful death. Amen.
Sorry man.
We feel your pain.
It is allowed.
And
It is well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Call her to hear her voice.

Claireshan1:
I miss my mummy o
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by EzekaUdenee: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
post=83215401:

Sorry man.
We feel your pain.
It is allowed.
And
It is well.
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2019
So cute

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Mardine(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2019
madridguy:
Jennif Ereliogu fine girl grin
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by nikz(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Beautiful woman even at old age.......Now this is how to age gracefully no bleaching lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Are they related?
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by NORSYK(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2019
No be small Jennif Ereliogu.

Back to the topic... Her mom look great
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2019
mosho2good:
My fellow man!!!

If your girlfriend breaks up ur heart, abeg don't curse her, she might be my future wife
Pity me and my children
���

That's your personal problem
We don't care

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Beautiful woman.
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by fergie001: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Yuneehk:
The very eloquent, versatile actress is Jennifer Eliogu not that thing you wrote up there. She's still as cute as ever.
Husbands of Lagos is still doing you grin grin grin grin grin

She killed it there....

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2019
mosho2good:
My fellow man!!!

Pity me and my children
���
your prayer should rather be: God don't allow me to meet a lady that has been cursed.
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2019
The first junkie that commented just wants to trend by fire by force

Beautiful people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by UYEMDO35(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
wow, dey are so lovely.
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2019
fergie001:
Husbands of Lagos is still doing you grin grin grin grin grin
She killed it there....
Leave me jur cheesy That's where the love for this woman began.
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by fergie001: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Yuneehk:

Leave me jur cheesy
That's where the love for this woman began.
It began very late then...

I have known her for a very long time...she is been sweet on set.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by D1zion: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
GistMore1:
See more photos http://gistmore.com/actress-jennif-ereliogu-and-her-3-sisters-poses-with-their-lookalike-mum
I remember when their only brother who was the last born of the house died in accident in abuja when he was visiting his older sister who was married in Abuja town, very handsome young guy.he was a fresher either hundred ir two hundred level then in uni-abuja then.it was so painful to the family.they're indeed beautiful family.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by mekuxiani(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Uglier than your mom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.