Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,439 members, 7,839,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? (289 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Help Locate The Family Of This Accident Victim / Warri Accident Victim Now Marries, Joy At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? by Divepen1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good evening...
I need your advice.
I teach a public school student creative writing in Osun.
Some of her colleagues heard about it and decided to join. The only requirement was to write anything.
So, one of them wrote her own personal experience: She had a ghastly accident that affected 6 of them but her case became the worst.
She recorded the ordeal like a diary. And I guess it gave her the chance to really share some of her hidden fears and pains.
In her latest updates, she said they needed about 3 million for her bones. I talked to their principal and she felt incapacitated. This woman had ensured the girl graduate without much exam, seeing that the accident happened on the first day of their third term exams.
Although she still struggles to school per time, I'm wondering if there's a way I can be of help to her.

Dominque
Lalasticlalala
Mynd44

Re: Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? by kunleweb: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pictures. And then seek crowd funding. Ask for 30 persons to drop 100k and you're good

Get a graphics designer design graphics

Design a website

Get an account opened in her name

Get pictures

Get a social media influcner to market these on a variety of social media handles

With 250,000 Naira all this can be in place. With kind contributions, this can be raised here.
Re: Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? by Divepen1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
kunleweb:
Pictures. And then seek crowd funding. Ask for 30 persons to drop 100k and you're good

Design a website

Get pictures

Get a social media influcner to market these on a variety of social media handles

With 250,000 Naira all this can be in place

250 gini? I don't have 5 of it at the moment.

But thanks...

I can do a few of these things at cheaper rates with friends but the rest ehn
Re: Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? by kunleweb: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Divepen1:

250 gini? I don't have 5 of it at the moment.

But thanks...

I can do a few of these things at cheaper rates with friends but the rest ehn

Then why did you create the thread if you knew what to do before now

Learn to be grateful
Re: Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? by Divepen1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Then why did you create the thread if you knew what to do before now

Learn to be grateful
I am... I'm just telling you my plight and a way forward. That since I don't have money, I can try to work around some of the things you advised...
Re: Help! What Can I Do For This Accident Victim? by uboma(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Design a website

Get pictures

With 250,000 Naira all this can be in place. With kind contributions, this can be raised here.

Healthserve, how are you doing?

(1) (Reply)

NCC Suspends Charges On Financial USSD Transactions / PHOTOS: H.E Vice-president Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN Attends The Cuppy Gold Founda / Africa Unite Concert Allegedly Canceled After Burna Boy Was Dropped As Headliner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.