Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,703 members, 7,847,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” (53532 Views)

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by calculator123(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
Confused angry how do we know he's referring to Okorocha n the involved biz shocked
Read Mba!
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by calculator123(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:
I don't even understand this
Okorocha paid him money to record a song, he did the payment publicly. This didn't sit well with some people because he is being harassed and threatened.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by degamemaster(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Ihedioha should focus on the future rather than dwelling on the past

You're actually the one dwelling in the past because Gov Emeka Ihedioha has moved on and he's busy correcting all the anomalies Okorocha did. So, you too should on, Imo State bu nk'anyi.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by iso604: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Let peace rain ooh DM
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Dadaboy: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2019
maxzzo1:

Duncan has a construction coy
Read the story under okorocha photo
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by mii4u(f): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2019
calculator123:

Okorocha paid him money to record a song, he did the payment publicly. This didn't sit well with some people because he is being harassed and threatened.
Ohk, tnx
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2019
duncan mighty is barely literate and it shows from this incoherent nonsense. port harcot fast son. egbon tacha.

in simple words, Okorocha is a politically exposed person, and the business duncan mighty has done with this PEP has come back to bite him in the arse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politically_exposed_person

In financial regulation, a politically exposed person (PEP) is one who has been entrusted with a prominent public function. A PEP generally presents a higher risk for potential involvement in bribery and corruption by virtue of their position and the influence that they may hold. The terms politically exposed person and senior foreign political figure are often used interchangeably, particularly in international forums. Foreign official is a term for individuals deemed as government persons under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act or FCPA, and although definitions are similar to PEP, there are quite a few differences and should not be used interchangeably. The term PEP is typically used referring to customers in the financial services industry, while 'foreign official' refers to the risks of third party relationships in all industries.

remember ARM, and nneka ararume and Olisah Metuh?
https://www.nairaland.com/2890993/nneka-ararume-olisa-metuh-gave#42330273

when you do business with a PEP, there is a risk he is paying you in stolen govt funds. that is assuming you are actually innocent in the matter. so if tomorrow, the PEP starts being investigated, anyone who did business with him may be dragged into the investigation.

this is why a lot or organizations have very robust policies on PEP engagement
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by chelsea1116(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:

As in eh.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by calculator123(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:
Ohk, tnx
You are welcome
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2019
He might be saying the truth. The present government in Imo State are doing everything possible to destroy Okorocha's legacies and getting record deal for many promising Imo artists was one of his contributions to entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by richieray: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2019
Something dey pass person
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by munafav(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Wetin be my wahala...is your case carry am
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Decolonel(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Why does Duncan Mighty look like speed Darlington
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by AdujaZik(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2019
[Me too faquote author=Fmusty post=83445018]

I thought I am d only one... [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by blaque7: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
they say him son inlaw go win for abj come dey rule imo state?...E no go beta for d jujge wey go give such ruling..d entire state go sweh for their generation!
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Mutemenot(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
calculator123:

Read Mba!

Tell me wia u read Okorocha's name in the original post by Dunca
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by ashadesamson: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dunca baba, abeg mistakenly transfer the money to me ...Rochas acct don full.

Contact me for ur events... Sammylaugh... 08140242445.
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by BeeAll1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
From Tacha to Duncan Mighty, these people are making port Harcourt people look like illiterates, what is he even writing sef? It makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Dholyboy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abeg when next is public holiday?
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by daniddan1999: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
After using the money to help urself to ur satisfaction now u want to return it cos u have made enough cash.NONSENSE
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by equity1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:
I thought I was the only one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eve Esin And Segun Arinze In BIG Eyeball Competition (VIDEO) / Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.