Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? (3979 Views)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Apeshy101(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
Just curious!
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Tonyspecial(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2019
nothing, until u get married
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Greenback: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2019
honeymooning

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Discussing how to balance for the food, drinks and other logistics they spent for their wedding party

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by judgementyard(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2019
They go to honeymoon to play ludo grin
Some people will just be asking questions that are irrelevant undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Newguyhere: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2019
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.
eat, sleep, f**k.

10 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Jasen1(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
To Bleep
Bleep
And Bleep

That was when sex after marriage was still active

But now honeymoon is to go calculate and balance monies and gift gotten from.the wedding nothing more

11 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Gideoniteprime4: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
all they do is talk about business, pray, give to the poor smiley smiley
oh before i forget
they also FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Have fun. Abandon all other concerns and engagements and really spend time with each other. Talk freely and happily about the future, make love endlessly, bond, be goofy with each other. Laugh a lot... fully embrace the reality of their union forever, snap lots of pictures.

It sets the stage for marital life to begin. And you see, sometimes couples never get to have such moments again for life. If you enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest, when things begin to get dull years down the line, you’d reminisce about those days and remember it was once beautiful... and that may just be all the partners need to rekindle the spark in their union.

I’m not finicky about weddings. I care more about the honeymoon phase.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by blaquemyc: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wetin pass to just dey fu#k anyhow
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
From the way you asked, it appears it's beyond your age to understand. When you grow up, you will understand, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by MrCork: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Apeshy101:
Just curious!

...they sell honey!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by midnighter(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wedding night...first sex

Spend time relaxing after the craziness of the wedding

Do activities together that will help you bond and accept your new life as husband and wife

Have some semi-serious/deep discussions on how you will do things going forward

Taking the time to enjoy each other's company without any outside interference

And take lots of pictures! Well thats what Im going to do anyway cheesy

Interestingly a lot of people break up on honeymoon too after the reality of the other person didnt match up to expectations

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Acidosis(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Same thing they did while dating: sex, eat, movies, hangouts, etc.
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by femi4love(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
All they do is 'lick honey' all day and night wink tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by youngds: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

Do activities together that will help you bond and accept your new life as husband and wife

Interestingly a lot of people break up on honeymoon too after the reality of the other person didnt match up to expectations

grin first what ?
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by midnighter(f): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
youngds:

grin first what ?

Lol thats what a wedding night is supposed to be for

If theyve already peeked under the curtain then what can we say
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by czarr(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lick honey while looking at the moon.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Apeshy101(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Offpoint , how was your honeymoon?
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Offpoint: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Apeshy101:
Offpoint , how was your honeymoon?
Honeymoon ke, na darlingsun me dey go...

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Offpoint: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
It's time couple spend to think about how fück up their lives is about to get...

Guys mostly used it to regret what they were thinking getting stuck up, it's a time all love potion has come to expiration.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by chinwezdasilva: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
The guy just start bullying her, the lady starts disrespecting the man grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by egopersonified(f): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
they go to the moon and lick honey
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Rajman45(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
What is HONEYMOON
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Juliette05(f): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
do people still do honey moon?
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Starz825(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

But this should have been known before marriage precisely during courtship....because at the stage of Honey moon no going back o....
Going back just shows both of u aren't intelligent not to have known that u aren't meant for each other
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Bejusttoall: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Have fun. Abandon all other concerns and engagements and really spend time with each other. Talk freely and happily about the future, make love endlessly, bond, be goofy with each other. Laugh a lot... fully embrace the reality of their union forever, snap lots of pictures.

It sets the stage for marital life to begin. And you see, sometimes couples never get to have such moments again for life. If you enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest, when things begin to get dull years down the line, you’d reminisce about those days and remember it was once beautiful... and that may just be all the partners need to rekindle the spark in their union.

I’m not finicky about weddings. I care more about the honeymoon phase.
This makes sense

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Lamanii22(f): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
They have sex a lot... Romantic stuffs basically...
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by midnighter(f): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Starz825:

But this should have been known before marriage precisely during courtship....because at the stage of Honey moon no going back o....
Going back just shows both of u aren't intelligent not to have known that u aren't meant for each other

Its not really to do with intelligence... a lot of people start showing their hidden character soon after the wedding. I have heard stories of guys beating the woman up on honeymoon or women turning crazy as soon as the plane takes off

Or some details start to emerge like cheating, lying about finances, trying to get your partner to surrender their job/money, lying about the school you went to and stuff like that

You dont know some people are just waiting for the wedding to be over so that they will unleash their demons
Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by Starz825(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
midnighter:

Its not really to do with intelligence... a lot of people start showing their hidden character soon after the wedding. I have heard stories of guys beating the woman up on honeymoon or women turning crazy as soon as the plane takes off

Or some details start to emerge like cheating, lying about finances, trying to get your partner to surrender their job/money, lying about the school you went to and stuff like that see

You dont know some people are just waiting for the wedding to be over so that they will unleash their demons

God forbid this ooo...I love sincerity so much that I will like to tell you Everything Abt me and I will definitely like u do that in same fashion...

As in sincerity is key for me...show me ur strength and weakness...so I can evaluate and conclude if I had found the love of my life or not....
I just love open-minded pple....

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by midnighter(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Starz825:

God forbid this ooo...I love sincerity so much that I will like to tell you Everything Abt me and I will definitely like u do that in same fashion...

As in sincerity is key for me...show me ur strength and weakness...so I can evaluate and conclude if I had found the love of my life or not....
I just love open-minded pple....

Lol, well that means your own honeymoon will be very sweet cheesy congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? by falcon01: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
have fun for few days then start wondering why the f*ck did you get married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated / The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.