Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (40518 Views)

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Okonkwonnamdi: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Another 4 years of backwardness,..
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by agabusta: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
sirjoe1124:

I thought today's first hearing

Supreme court no get time for comical cases like this. They throw it away immediately.

There are loads of other important cases craving their attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Johans1991: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
guidelight:
Even those who called Atiku , a fool and an unwanted distraction , knew deep down in their heart that Justice has been miscarried. And it reminds me of this saying of my people: " The cockerel which rejoices at the stable where partridges are being roasted should be reminded that they are all birds of feather."
Today it's Atiku, Tomorrow, I don't know who.
tomorrow is you. Both you and Atiku are losers.
Atiku can never be a Nigerian President, Mark My word's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by imam07: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

I, on the other hand, who did not vote — who did not even leave the house on Election Day — am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created. That I didn’t have anything to do with.

George Carlin.

You these PDP and APC people, leave me. Your mess, your creation.
if u did not vote, u have no right to condemn any organ of d govt. I believe u dont even have voters card. Nah people like u dey always argue in public about d govt.
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by gtown: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Why
Because it is the turn of chief wailers, but not atikulooter. Or aren't you have hope any more on Obituary, the China boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by luluosas(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
He knew he has no chance, hence trying fruitlessly to use the judiciary to getting to power. I sympathised with him though. Thank you
Beremx:
Money spent on the Supreme Court nonsense should have been channeled for reinforcing and strategies for 2023. Atiku should have known better.

This is Nigeria where the judiciary is a joke.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by guidelight: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johans1991:
tomorrow is you. Both you and Atiku are losers.
Atiku can never be a Nigerian President, Mark My word's
OK. Your words have been marked. Thank you winner..
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by brookz: 12:34am On Oct 31, 2019
omenka:
Hahahahahahahahahahahshaha!!

Haq haq haq haq haq haq haq haq!!! grin grin

Hahahahaha

Haahahahahahahahahaha!!!. grin grin grin grin grin grin

My stomach! grin

So no chance of cuming after nearly a year of nonstop sex! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem Wailers.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by ddeola: 4:34am On Oct 31, 2019
And you call that news abi. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Truthbites: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2019
voltron14:

This one no just get talk.

E just dey follow dey add number to the conversation.

I'm not even sure you know the topic.

D universe will give it's karma to mandate thieves...trust me, it won't be long
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by voltron14: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Truthbites:

D universe will give it's karma to mandate thieves...trust me, it won't be long

In your mind Atiku won?

Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by voltron14: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...what else were we expecting from a Supreme Court that is been compromised and held hostage by a "Frantically Corrupt" government Nigeria has now.

Let Atiku wait for 2023...He has a better chance then to be President. What Nigeria President has ever governed Nigeria with just one term except unexpected death came upon them.

Buhari also lost the presidency candidacy two or three times in the past...he too also fought to get victory through the Courts but still lost.

Jonathan.
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Niaja4real(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Breaking News!

Updates from the Supreme Court:

The Supreme Court found no merit in the appeal of the PDP and Atiku/Obi.

The court has dismissed the appeal and reasons given later

BREAKING: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal

https://headlinenews365.com/breaking-atiku-pdp-loses-appeal/
All these election thieves & riggers wouldn't let somebody hear word again.
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Beautyaddy: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
voltron14:

Jonathan.

Not really,

He completed the remaining two or was it three years Yar'Adua could not complete as presidents.
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by voltron14: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Not really,

He completed the remaining two or was it three years Yar'Adua could not complete as presidents.

So why did he contest for a third term?
Re: Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by Beautyaddy: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
voltron14:

So why did he contest for a third term?

Okay, that's true he did...I guess he was elected as president one time...while the years he served as president after Yar"Adua's death was done according to the Constitution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gas Tanker Explodes In Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos. 50 Persons Injured / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.