Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,906 members, 7,831,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step (2899 Views)

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by kelvinginzie: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
netpro:

Gbam!

EFCC need to act fast before he squander what is left in Dubai.

I know once he is done wasting his loot that is when he will return to Nigeria like the Prodigal Son.

Atiku left government since 2007
Defender of Tinubu bullion vans
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
kelvinginzie:

He has been contesting elections since, when was the last time Tinubu contested anything

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

I didn't make any positive contribution but I have the most likes here on a comment , I didn't make any positive contribution to but got over 100 thousand likes in just 3 years here ..Abeg lemme leave una forum for una , my job here is done !!!!

So you are one of those wailing up and down just so you can keep getting Likes on Social Media? Shm.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
kelvinginzie:

It pain ammmm grin

Atikulating zombie, how far?
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by AkpaAmu99: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Please go please

You are not needed here

Even pdp supporters that are more loyal than you have abandoned their monikers and moved on with life. Please do honorably

And if i see you commenting again??
[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by helinues: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
AkpaAmu99:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha.. What's happening now.. Are you tired?

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by adekolaelect(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Next step for Atiku grin grin

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by Johans1991: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
He shud go back to Cameron. No place like home
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by FarahAideed: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
helinues:

Please go please

You are not needed here

Even pdp supporters that are more loyal than you have abandoned their monikers and moved on with life. Please do honorably

And if i see you commenting again??

Abeg shhhh ..you are in no position to chase me from NL , I am only leaving because the supreme Court has spoken and it's time for us to plot the future and wait on God . Like I have told you and your fellow BMCs you are only doing yourselves not me .. You are the one with zero security , you are the one without 24 hours electricity , you are the one that's a burden on your family , you are the one that eats foriegn rice ( I don't ) las Las na you go suffer bad governance pass me .. As you can see I just got back to my house in a very secure estate in highbrow Lagos and Dem don serve my dinner sharp sharp so you and Afamed can join me. Shalom !!!!

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Johans1991:
He shud go back to Cameron. No place like home

Atiku should be more interested in ousting Paul Biya of Cameroon, who have been president for 3 decades.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by pipeliner: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2019
He should take his case to lawn tennis court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos / Pro Sars Group To Protest On Monday In Sokoto / Meet Kenya’s Version Of Dino Melaye That Owns Gold-plated Luxury Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.