Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Days No Sex Option To Win Her Back. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Days No Sex Option To Win Her Back. (565 Views)

[memes] The Day A Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life / [memes] The Day A Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life / [memes] The Day An Igbo Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Days No Sex Option To Win Her Back. by teragenesys: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2019
So I was talking with my girlfriend today while we were settling an affair issue. She then offered that if I wanted a chance to possibly regain her love again, I had to accept not to have sexual intercourse with her for 90 days, within which if I stayed faithful, she'll accept me again.

I turned down the offer which led to our breakup because I belive that sex should not be used as a tool to for punishment or reproof, but as a healing experience. I also felt that such a term is a misplaced priority because sex should not be the ultimate thing she can offer. Sex can be gotten from any other girl. If she feels like sex is her biggest investment then she has failed as a girl.

So my question to you is... If your girl gave you the same condition, would you take the offer?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Short Jokes - 8 Children That I Need From God / Serious Matter Wey We Dey Settle For My Compound Since Yesterday / [memes] 23 Things That Happens, When There Is Cooking Competition In Your Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.