Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,864 members, 7,848,507 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) (59325 Views)

Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beautiful work. Perhaps we will make him commissioner of statues.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by kooldave: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
This guy is Good! Respect ✊

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
idesylvester:
God just give us good governance and see what my country Nigeria will become before the world will end... not all this religious and tribalistic leaders...
Raw talent... I'm just saying
The guy is super talented. I almost thought the statue was a real human being until I took a clearer look at it...wow! On the religious issue, I wish there could be a law suspending or banning all activities of religion in our politics and constitution for 20 years. This country would be better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
See Raw Talent.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please please please who has Senator Rochas Okorocha number? Let's connect this guy to him...he will be building better status for him.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
ruffbamreal:
That guy graduated from Auchi poly I swear. Those guys are genius in arts and design.

You said it all bro.
The Oba sculpture at the front of the Library, and also the fela sculpture at their departmental building are just tremendous.

2 Likes

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow!!

The best I've ever seen on Nairaland..

The Sky is your starting point!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
Na so the kopa belle big?

If I be the girl, I don fall in love with guy instantly and start marriage arrangements immediately.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
na this kind of person deserve that money wey dem just waste for this their bbn nonsense how person go
chop for free
drink for free
dress for free
Bleep for free
you go still come carry dat kind big money give am

wat nonsense�

2 Likes

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Burchester: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Old gist.. But eduro na o, why is it that its only old news/gists they use to post on Nairaland gan na? The Post that have seen on Facebook for almost a week now.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by freemanq(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Great piece of work from a talented Nigerian.where are those money miss road giving out millions to BB 9ja lazy Nigeria youths.see someone who really need the money to touch life's.misplaced priorities is killing us in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by faceland: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
DAMN! shocked That is simply masterful.

Hey, you notice how the girl disappears after he painted the sculpture? You sure its not her pretending to be a statue?... grin Just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omo see as the breasts stand, unlike some girls' own on nairaland that have digest
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Akanoaaa:
Old gist.. But eduro na o, why is it that its only old news/gists they use to post on Nairaland gan na? The Post that have seen on Facebook for almost a week now.
nairaland don hold now, that's why and seun too is very hold, he is now in his late 60s
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
All these ones no concern Buhari.

To get Buhari attention, do something relating to cow.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Champagnegold: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
after one yeye boy or group of lazy boys somewhere go carry gun or object say them be thief(vies). foolish youth looking for their foolish girls smoking shisha begging money around with chains like dogs,
see your mate after school he didn't read dat in school obviously but make his brain useful n tomorrow when he's doing fine u will want to rob him or accuse him of sudden wealth (juju) or say he's stingy. no change u go die in poverty. keep waiting for govt abi buhari till u old govt no go send u north sef go still dey rule u wit deir almajiri agenda to populate the country.....

No wise up wait for BBN 2020 no use hand work........

2 Likes

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by LionTiger(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow! She looks like one Awkaetiti Babe.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by kooldave: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Lol thats how my body and shape is lol
My thighs are thicker, hips and yansh are wider, legs are shorter and my stomach is smaller at the waist region
Did this man spy on me nekkid lol

0knm FYI

You want to tell us that you’re sweet abi. ✌️
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Abeyjide: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
talented. looks like real being
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by zone51: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Remove headrest cool
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
My thighs are thicker, hips and yansh are wider, legs are shorter and my stomach is smaller at the waist region

0knm FYI

So u re pregnant??
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

0knm FYI
If you don't mind, can we.... shocked
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow... this is just too much.!
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by KingRabota: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Local Man is Impressed
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Reussite: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Talent in it's purest form. shocked
Maximum respect. wink

1 Like

Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

If you don't mind, can we.... shocked
Can’t you see that’s a boy? I pity you hor.ny boys
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Lionhearts: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
The guy brain but wait ooo. how she take wear that cloth at the end.
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Holuwahphemy:
More

Na lie! The finished work na the girl. How come she's not standing with them there again. But if na true say na the art work omor..... This guy gats to answer some questions o. Hmmm.... So real
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked Wooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!
Re: Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
sweetonugbu:
The guy is talented, kudos
Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting / Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.