Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (494 Views)

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Oyedokun100(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2019
The High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Court 12 sitting at Bwari dismissed the case filed by Busola Dakolo and exonerated Fatoyinbo.
-
This came after Fatoyinbo filed an Objection and an affidavit at the Court reiterating that Busola’s statements were false and concocted to embarrass, scandalise and ridicule Fatoyinbo. He averred that from the inception she sought the attention of the media and press, and brought the civil action even while the Police investigation was ongoing. Her false claim were stale and an abuse of judicial process.
The court held that the matter amounts to injustice, and an abuse of judicial process and held that the case is purely sentimental, empty. The court awarded costs of N1,000,000 against Busola Dakolo and held that it would have been 10 times more but resisted it because there are women with legitimate claims who may approach the court. The Court held that the case carries more of cruelty in them than justice.

Re: Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by godofuck231: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Oyedokun100:
The High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Court 12 sitting at Bwari dismissed the case filed by Busola Dakolo and exonerated Fatoyinbo.
-
This came after Fatoyinbo filed an Objection and an affidavit at the Court reiterating that Busola’s statements were false and concocted to embarrass, scandalise and ridicule Fatoyinbo. He averred that from the inception she sought the attention of the media and press, and brought the civil action even while the Police investigation was ongoing. Her false claim were stale and an abuse of judicial process.
The court held that the matter amounts to injustice, and an abuse of judicial process and held that the case is purely sentimental, empty. The court awarded costs of N1,000,000 against Busola Dakolo and held that it would have been 10 times more but resisted it because there are women with legitimate claims who may approach the court. The Court held that the case carries more of cruelty in them than justice.
you see being addicted to attention kills your career, the social media is a drug, it ruins people addicted to it
Re: Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Xisnin(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fake news from an illiterate.
The court does not exonerate suspects.
They may throw out a case for lack of evidence.
Re: Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Solsix(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Xisnin:
Fake news from an illiterate.
The court does not exonerate suspects.
They may throw out a case for lack of evidence.
Op is right I saw this news in another platform.
My take is that 1m is small, the judge could have ask her to pay 1b to serve as deterrent to others
Re: Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by jkbee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin

Naija and media trial.... After all the trending... Reality always negates initial Gra Gra.

She won at the social media so this is for Fatoyinbo.

Minding my business. smiley
Re: Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Xisnin(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Solsix:

Op is right I saw this news in another platform.
My take is that 1m is small, the judge could have ask her to pay 1b to serve as deterrent to others
You mean you saw the headline.
Courts do not exonerate suspect!
Re: Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by TemmyT002(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
They only threw out the case. He hasn't been exonerated.
The Dakolo's lawyers say they will go to another court.
Re: Breaking! Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo Case Exonorates Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Solsix(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Xisnin:

You mean you saw the headline.
Courts do not exonerate suspect!
Wrong choice of words by op

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Strict Dad Dealt With Her Elder Sister For Getting Home La / Man, 50, Docked For Inserting Finger Inside Little Girl’s Private Part / Man Who Shot His Wife To Death Set Ablaze By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.