Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,660 members, 7,831,033 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. (1007 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. by Woshtv: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2019
#Whatsapptv
#Woshtv

Pakistani woman, 21, allegedly poisoned husband and his family to escape forced marriage
A 21-year-old Pakistani woman living in a remote village has been accused of murdering her husband and 16 other members of his family after she was married to him against her will. Police said they believed the woman, Asiya Bibi, had mixed poison into her husband’s milk, but that the husband didn’t drink it and his mother instead mixed the milk into Lassi, a traditional yogurt-based drink, that was served to 27 members of his family. At least 17 people have reportedly died, including the husband, and 10 more are reportedly in the hospital.

District police chief Sohail Habib Tajak said that he had questioned Bibi for two weeks, and extracted a confession from her lover, Shahid Lashari, who admitted he supplied Bibi with poison. On Monday, Bibi had denied the accusations before the media, saying that Lashari told her to poison her husband and asked her to marry him but that she refused on both counts. On Tuesday, however, Lashari and Bibi appeared before a judge in Muzaffargarh without lawyers, where she told reporters that she “repeatedly asked my parents not to marry me against my will as my religion, Islam, also allows me to choose the man of my choice for marriage but my parents rejected all of my pleas and they married me to a relative.”

Bibi added that she continued to meet with Lashari after the marriage and repeatedly warned her parents she was willing to go to extreme lengths to leave her husband, but that her parents still refused to allow her to get a divorce. She then admitted that Lashari had given her poison and that she had meant to kill her husband, but that she hadn’t meant to harm anyone else.

Read the full story at https://womenintheworld.com/2017/11/01/pakistani-woman-21-allegedly-poisoned-husband-and-his-family-to-escape-forced-marriage/

Re: Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. by wilsonchilboy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fear women if they won do u something them go bury their conscience deal wit u
Re: Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
All of una wey like Atenu Aka ATenuje Aka Longthroat Aka "I see I Chop" be very very careful
Re: Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. by delzbaba(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
THIS ONE NA TERRORIST..
Re: Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. by Jabioro: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Force marriage s not good..do not married against your will
Re: Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. by americaninja1: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
mass murder... Reason y ino dey chop for people house b dis, d poison might nt b meant for u, but ur longer throat go make u partake in d pain. Na only drink i dey try resist but d temptation is too much.

1 Like

Re: Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. by Ojiofor: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Genocide in Pakistan!

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Enough Evidence ? / Irate Youths Raze Fulani Settlement Over Killing Of Delta Vigilante Leader / Why Are Northern SARS Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.