Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,182 members, 7,839,028 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven (2301 Views)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven / In Need Of Old Microwave Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven by Thebestpicks: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven, Midea MM720 20-Litre Microwave Oven – White

The Midea Microwave MM720 Oven is a high-efficiency kitchen appliance which makes cooking even less stressful. Having this microwave oven in your home gives you the option of preparing meals to be eaten at a later time. All you need do is store your cooked food in a refrigerator until you are ready to eat and then use the microwave oven to reheat it. The good thing about this microwave oven is that it cooks food uniformly and in quick time. It has some amazing functions which make it possible to prepare different kinds of meals. It is easy to use and does not require any form of installation, read more on its key features, click below link...

[url][/url]https://thebestpicks.website/product/the-best-jumia-most-rated-microwave-oven/[url][/url]

Re: The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven by frozen70(f): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Thebestpicks:
The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven, Midea MM720 20-Litre Microwave Oven – White

The Midea Microwave MM720 Oven is a high-efficiency kitchen appliance which makes cooking even less stressful. Having this microwave oven in your home gives you the option of preparing meals to be eaten at a later time. All you need do is store your cooked food in a refrigerator until you are ready to eat and then use the microwave oven to reheat it. The good thing about this microwave oven is that it cooks food uniformly and in quick time. It has some amazing functions which make it possible to prepare different kinds of meals. It is easy to use and does not require any form of installation, read more on its key features, click below link...

[url][/url]https://thebestpicks.website/product/the-best-jumia-most-rated-microwave-oven/[url][/url]

Hello, pls tell me more about this product on microwave, I need to purchase one pls
Re: The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven by Crazeworld(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
frozen70:

Hello, pls tell me more about this product on microwave, I need to purchase one pls
Hi Frozen70,

Which one did you eventually get and what's the price? I'll also appreciate your review on it
Re: The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven by frozen70(f): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Crazeworld:
Hi Frozen70,

Which one did you eventually get and what's the price? I'll also appreciate your review on it

I got hisense manual and am loving it

But I got it from fouani the white people that sells the products themselves

I love LG fouani any time any day

I get peace of mind always shopping form them

Price is 44k for 20ltrs as at September
Re: The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven by Crazeworld(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
frozen70:

I got hisense manual and am loving it

But I got it from fouani the white people that sells the products themselves

I love LG fouani any time any day

I get peace of mind always shopping form them

Price is 44k for 20ltrs as at September
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nutritional Facts And Health Benefits Of Green Bananas / This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe / What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.